Ghost Recon Wildlands (G3D)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Ghost Recon Wildlands (G3D)

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Malice
    Participant

Thanks dellrifter22. Have everything but the replacement dll for Wildlands. Can you please help?

Ghost Recon Wildlands (G3D)

I was excited to finally get this one figured out. It was cool playing in Z3D, and now even better in G3D. First-person ironsights are more convincing as are vehicles and interior spaces.

You’ll need a strong PC to handle G3D, and will have to settle for mostly low settings at low res. Until I can get them fixed, terrain is set to most basic, and shadows will be off. But the game still looks good, especially at night.

I’ve configured FOV and scale to work best for first-person aiming, so it’s easier to check corners and clear rooms. This means Third-person scale appears a bit small, but I think you’ll appreciate the good 3D effect overall. Profile intended for Rift FullVR, Pimax8k alternative to come later.

**First you’ll need a working EAC bypass in order to hook this game (creative googling). Use for offline singleplayer only.

For best possible fov:
    – create a 1:1 custom resolution 1200×1200 or 1440×1440 in driver panel
    – in game select your custom resolution and set Fullscreen
    – set Extended FOV down to 0% in Video settings (doesn’t help ironsights)

Graphics settings:
    – set Anti Aliasing OFF
    – set Shadow Quality OFF, instead use SSBC Ambient Occlusion
    – set Texture Quality to High or Ultra
    – everything else set to Low/OFF as desired

*Hide HUD elements in game settings and toggle with hotkey
    *Ironsight pistols with lasers are best in buildings
    *Sniper scopes have dual-stage zoom (press B while scoped)
    *Don’t forget your nightvision 🙂

If you need ~10 extra fps and don’t mind a bit of light source artifacting, let me know and I’ll upload a lite version. Z3D profiles also available on the cloud. Enjoy!

dellrifter22
    Participant

Unfortunately it appears that recent game updates have broken all former bypass options, and it is unclear if new options will become available any time soon.

Makes me sad since I still haven’t completed the game, and is one I return to often.

For now though, I’ve picked up Breakpoint for cheap on the Ubisoft Sale, and can confirm it is currently working with vorpX after uninstalling Battleye. Read about it here.

New immersive Ghost Experience mode makes it closer now to the Wildlands experience, so I am enjoying this new game and it’s graphical facelift.

dborosev
    Participant

dellrifter22,
    Just an option, but perhaps an “unauthorized” copy of wildlands would still work with your profiles. Just a thought.

dellrifter22
    Participant

I was actually playing this again last night, it appears the bypass has been updated, for now at least.

Finally on my way to El Sueno. Maybe I’ll get to finish the game now.

I’ve returned to playing in Z3D by the way, and in the Reverb with the resolution cranked up and the settings maxed out, I had forgotten how good the scenery in this game can look. The G3D option is neat to try out, but I still recommend Z3D for this game.

I have new profile settings for the Reverb I could upload if anyone mentions interest.

Oliiiiive
    Participant

Hi Dellrifter22,
    Could you try to make a profile for Steep from Ubisoft, it uses the same game engine as Ghost Recon Wildland so the game hooks with this profile and G3D is active but i don’t know how to tweak the different shaders in order to get a good balance between the layers.
    In the past i used the 3dvision injector and it worked awesomely with this game but now it is discontinued and i can’t play it anymore on a flatscreen.
    Please help a poor virtual snowboarder …

cbrobi
    Participant

if someone still reading here, please how to disable Easy anti cheat in Wildlands? I tried with dll swap and -eac_launcher parameter but it seems not working anymore….I dont care about multiplayer, just want to play offline with vorpx…

cbrobi
    Participant

edit, I found how to do

matteo39
    Participant

cbrobi, how to do it

kivan666
    Participant

Has anyone manager to get VorpX to work with the recently published first person mod on Ghost Recon Wildlands?
    Surprisingly someone already published a cloud profile for it but the game crashes when I launch the mission

dellrifter22
    Participant

Yes, see this thread for new discussion concerning an improved profile for the First Person Mod.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!