Horizon Zero Dawn – Aug 7th

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Horizon Zero Dawn – Aug 7th

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    cube001
    Participant

Done as requested and added to the above link.

With Generic VR, it’s much better at 87 fps
    With Crystal image set to off, it’s slightly better at 64 fps

I also added a screenshot of in-game graphical settings used for all runs. All runs were done at 1440p.

Ralf
    Keymaster

OK, thanks for testing. As suspected some SteamVR related issue then.

Like said above I’ll take a closer look to check whether I can replicate the issue here somehow or whether it’s something individiual with your setup. Just not today, now is weekend for me too.

cube001
    Participant

Have a great weekend buddy. Well deserved :)

Dave
    Participant

For performance and graphical issues, delete your shader cache after you have played a few hours and choosed your final ingame settings and in the nvidia driver settings in the Windows control panel. In my case the new shader compilation took 45 Minutes, but it was worth it !

dborosev
    Participant

Posted in tech support, but thought I’d mention here in case anyone else has this. The depth layer in VorpX is shifted up really high. You can see the outline of the character and objects about a head and shoulders height above the player. This is in cinema or immersive modes. Anyone find a fix?

dborosev
    Participant
    CZiNTrPT
    Participant

Hi there, just tried playing this game.

Is it normal that I can’t use the controllers and/or open vorpx menus? Has that something to do with dx12?

Also there seems to be graphical glitches, it looks kind of like bad vsync. were two slightly different frames are displayed at the same time. sorry, if this is a confusing describtion, will try to think about how to describe it better.

also in controller setup / oculus touch settings there is a typo. it says right stick axis **X** 2 times instead of X and Y. I saw this while playing titanfall 2, but I assume, it’s the same in every game.

another bug with titanfall, when you disable oculus touch controllers, the gamepad stops working as well. even after the update & a full firmware reset today.

sorry, for throwing everything in here together. I didn’t know I had so much to write before starting.

thanks for your hard work!

CZiNTrPT
    Participant

It seems the Gamepad / Touch Controller is fixed now.

The double “Sensitivity Axis X” is still in

matteo39
    Participant

anyone tried horizon with first person mod?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!