How is VorpX doing (sales-wise)?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion How is VorpX doing (sales-wise)?

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    markus3776
    Participant

I’ve been using vorpx since 2015, back then with my Oculus DK2 and Radeon 9700GT. At that time, vorpx was an absolute must-buy because, apart from Elite dangerous, no game supported VR.

Today, I still use vorpx regularly. And vorpx is still by far the most important purchase for VR users. I’ve spent a lot of money on new hardware but I’ve only spent a tiny $24 on vopx. I got my vorpx key renewed every time I changed hardware without any problems.
    Now I feel a bit bad. I think it’s time for a second key.

comatrix
    Participant

I hope VorpX will become very popular, but I’m also afraid of this, because now the support is GREAT, REALLY, my fear it’s if VorpX will become really popular if you will ask something or a workaround for a game, the wait for that workaround will become very long because there will be thousands requests

ToxicMike
    Participant

I hope VorpX will become very popular, but I’m also afraid of this, because now the support is GREAT, REALLY, my fear it’s if VorpX will become really popular if you will ask something or a workaround for a game, the wait for that workaround will become very long because there will be thousands requests

Most people being really interested in vorpX will mostly find out things on their own with actually using the app and learn things by doing/using. I´d see only some slight problem with people who ask before even trying or finding out on themself, “the lazy ones” if you want.

The good side with those lazy ones is, their questions are not complicated to answer, even regular users could answer them easily without having Ralf´s brains and understanding.

So if requests will become high in astronomical proportions, i am sure Ralf would hire some staff to answer requests anyway.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!