rFactor 2 and DK2

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion rFactor 2 and DK2

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    VorpXer
    Participant

If you do get it working I’ll love you forever!

+1

As Adrian said we can’t run the game with a renamed exe. So is there a way we can change the VorpX rFactor.exe entry to rFactor2.exe?

SvenH
    Participant

Ralph, please make it 3D !!!! :-) That would close the year with a bang :-)

And I am sure it will boost your sales as well ;-)

Especially with your Edge Peek function , the programs and menues are easyly useable. Great idea !

Regards
    Sven

Ralf
    Keymaster

Not so sure whether this would really boost sales ;), but I’ll look into it after the Christmas break. Especially since this was promised long ago. As always, I can’t guarantee anything for sure though before I tried.

Did you try renaming the .exe to rFactor.exe like suggested earlier? That might do the trick with a little bit of luck.

SvenH
    Participant

Hello Ralph, thanks a lot for your quick Response.
    Unfortunately renaming doesnt work as the game is Launch via a launcher program.

I have tested it and changing to rfactor.ext will result in a error message saying rfactor2 is not found.
    WOuld be really good to have the vorpx is supporting it.

Looking Forward to it
    If you Need anything to test,let me know. Still Holiday till the 5th and plenty of time to test :-)
    Regards
    Sven

SvenH
    Participant

Hello Ralph
    is there any update on the rfactor 2 Progress ?
    Really looking Forward to it

Regards
    Sven

mcamfra
    Participant

Hello, I buy vorpx because I could use with rFactor 2. There are more people who would buy it if it were fully supported. I am waiting impatiently full support. Sorry for my English.

SvenH
    Participant

Hello Ralph,
    please dont let us wait weeks before we get rfactor 2 supporting 3D !
    I am sure you can do it…

Please !
    Thanks a lot
    Regards
    Sven

Ralf
    Keymaster

I will look into this before the next regular update.

SvenH
    Participant

Hello Ralph
    sorry to bother you again. Do you have any update or an idea when the rfactor 2 might work ?
    Now where I read in the AC Forum that Kunos will wait till the CV1 release to develop further , my Focus is on rfactor 2.
    And would be really great if you could get the 3D part working.
    Please, please, dont let us wait so Long.
    Thanks
    Sven

Lukimator
    Participant

Does it just work with RF2 or does it work with RF1 as well?

SvenH
    Participant

Hallo Ralph,
    do you have an update for us on the rfactor 2 ? deperately waiting for it

Regards
    Sven

Ralf
    Keymaster

As said before, this will be looked into before the next release. In the last weeks work was focused primarily on a major new feature. Game support work will continue after that is ready.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Little update: rFactor 2 will work with the next update, but probaly be Z-Buffer 3D only.

Adrian
    Participant

Thanks Ralf! anything is better than nothing :D we’ll be able to enjoy our favorite sim soon.

VorpXer
    Participant

Thank you Ralf for the rFactor 2 support! Thank you for enabling Geometry 3d mode even though it is not officially supposed to be working. It works very well actually, I’m using the settings posted here: http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/14441-Rf2Rift-rFactor2-Oculus-Rift-Plugin-and-Tools?p=350000&viewfull=1#post350000

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!