rFactor 2 and DK2

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion rFactor 2 and DK2

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    VorpXer
    Participant

After the VorpX 0.8.1 update rFactor2 fails to start when VorpX is running. It previously worked well with VorpX 0.8.0

Other games work fine.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I tried that immediately after I read your first post, but could not replicate the issue unfortunately. If you know other rFactor2/vorpX players, it would be great if you could ask them whether they have the same issue. So far I’m only aware of your report.

Switching between 32/64bit might be worth a try. IIRC the game has both.

VorpXer
    Participant

Thanks Ralf, I will try what you have suggested. I am happy to hear that it works on your end, if necessary I will just reinstall everything.

VorpXer
    Participant

Switching to 32 bit did something, but it still isn’t working. rFactor 2 32bit starts up but the image disappears and reappears repeatedly, and the cursor does not respond. This is using the latest rFactor 2 build (April 3 build 946).

I will reinstall.

VorpXer
    Participant

Reinstalling rF2 didn’t help. Ralf, are you using rFactor 2 build 946? Is there a way I can roll back VorpX to 0.8.0?

VorpXer
    Participant

I found a solution – in the rFactor 2 settings the antialiasing level must be either 4 or 6, I used to have it on 8. I’m using an nvidia card and allowing the game to control antialiasing

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!