vorpX 18.1.5 Available Now

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion vorpX 18.1.5 Available Now

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Hey 18.1.4

Thank you Ralf. youre the man !

Ralf
    Keymaster

It’s just another maintenance release, I almost feel the need to apologize for it. Most time is already spent on 18.2 for quite a while though which will bring substantial improvements in the DX11 department (read: more DX11 Geometry 3D games).

Phantomroro
    Participant

Thanks Ralf

matteo39
    Participant

WHEN WE CAN see vorpx 18.2? :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

When it’s done. :)

mpmo
    Participant

what’s supposed to be in 18.2 lol..?

steph12
    Participant

what’s supposed to be in 18.2 lol..?

i dont like spoilers, so i dont wanna know ! :D

i already know we’ll have teso in G3D, i’m already sold on that one specific thing ^^

passprogress
    Participant

how do i install the new update ?

lipplog
    Participant

how do i install the new update ?

Just open VorpX and it should update automatically.

mr_belowski
    Participant

Any chance you could fix the fonts on the installer? The auto updater always fails for me because it tries (and fails) to overwrite CabinCondensed-Bold.ttf, CabinCondensed-Medium.ttf, CabinCondensed-Regular.ttf and CabinCondensed-SemiBold.ttf fonts (in Windows/Fonts). When the auto updater runs it exits immediately when it encounters a font it can’t update. When you run vorpX_WebSetup.exe manually you can click ‘ignore’ for each of these font errors and proceed with the installation.

I seem to remember at least one other person had the same issue. It’s not a blocker or anything, just a minor irritation that might possibly be an easy fix

dellrifter22
    Participant

I’ve had the above issue as well, which forces me to reinstall, which in turn wipes my custom settings and profiles.

Windows 10 basic

LukeRoss
    Participant

Me three, same issue with the fonts (I have to delete them manually every time otherwise the auto-update fails).

Ralf
    Keymaster

vorpX 18.1.5 has been released. This is another maintenance release for the 18.1 branch. The next ‘real’ update 18.2 is scheduled late April/early May.

• Installer could fail if fonts were in use.
    • Some minor fixes.
    Markocova
    Participant

After last update vorpx not working right!I try lunch Skyrim or Witcher 3 or Outlast
    every time there is (WAIT) mesaage!Oculus CV1

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please check whether you have selected the right headset type in the vorpX config app.

Also try to disable your AV scanner, especially if it’s anything else than Windows Defender. A new vorpX version always means new annoying issues with invasive/ovezealous AV programs.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘vorpX 18.1.5 Available Now’ is closed to new replies.

Spread the word. Share this post!