vorpX 18.1.5 Available Now

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion vorpX 18.1.5 Available Now

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Markocova
    Participant

I select Oculus rift like before!
    I disable AV!And nothing i hear sound on my headset on Witcher3 i can move mouse pointer with headset but there is no picture in my headset.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please try to reinstall vorpX and restart your machine. Also check whether you maybe have made other changes to your PC since you used vorpX the last time, maybe you installed some program with a game overlay that now causes a conflict with vorpX.

There have been literally no changes to how vorpX injects games. It’s technically impossible that there are any new injection issues besides those caused by AV programs which unfortunately arise with every new build.

If you use anything else than Windows Defender, consider to switch. Defender provides good security without the invasiveness of some other scanners. That alone can reduce the chance of potential hooking issues massively.

Markocova
    Participant

i use revo to uninstall vorpx and reinstall turn off PC disable AV and still nothing.Oculus menu works fine,steamVR works fine.But when i start skyrim or other game only sound and icon of the game than (STOP WORKING)..I can see vorpx hook on the game(vorpx logo) but not on headset!

Ralf
    Keymaster

The latest update absolutely cannot be the reason for your issue, I woudn’t say that if I wasn’t 100% certain. Sorry for not being able to give you another answer. One other thing you could try is hitting ALT+SPACE after entering the game, maybe the camera is just oriented wrong. Also make sure to reset the profile to its default values in the config app (trouble shooting page).

Markocova
    Participant

New nvidia driver,new oculus driver and reinstall vorpx now very thing works again!

THX for helping!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Glad you could solve it.

blanka4545
    Participant

Which games Ralph run flawlessly with just simple put on rift and play?

how does re7 work and what do you do to change anything or what is needed? Re7 vr much needed. ps4 only.

morbidexpression
    Participant

Getting close to that next release, Ralf?

Looking forward to ESO Geometry mode!

lipplog
    Participant

how does re7 work and what do you do to change anything or what is needed? Re7 vr much needed. ps4 only.

Resident Evil 7 should already work. Like all games with DirectVR support, you boot the game, open the in-game VorpX setttings, and click on the DirectVR option. It should automatically fix the FOV. If the FOV isn’t perfect, that means the developers put a lock on it, and you need a small mod/hack. I’m not home right now, so if activating DirectVR at game startup doesn’t resolve it, let me know.

Phantomroro
    Participant

looking forward to final fantasy xv hopefully geometry mode

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ morbidexpression: takes a little bit longer than originally estimated, probably around May 20th or a few days later.

@ Phantomroro: Final Fantasy XV will have G3D, it’s one of those cases though where I would recommend Z3D despite G3D being available – mostly for performance reasons and some shadow glitches. Default will be Z3D, but you can switch to G3D if you have a (very) fast machine.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘vorpX 18.1.5 Available Now’ is closed to new replies.

Spread the word. Share this post!