Any news on Vive

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Any news on Vive

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 252 total)
  • Author
    Johnneren
    Participant

Hey.

Just wanted to say that as soon as VorpX has vive support, you got my purchase.

I didn’t even know VorpX existed before I preordered… this looks awesome :)

Too bad you didn’t get a dev-kit!

Angrysloth
    Participant

Hi.

I just dropped by to say you have my money when htc vive will be supported :)

Kinda bad move from HTC that did not gave you dev headset. Hope you will make it in time for April.

Good luck!

mick2d2
    Participant

Just wanted to say, you’ve got my money too if you support HTC Vive,

Thanks!

cyrilp
    Participant

Mine too !!

nordomus
    Participant

You have my axe! I mean I’ll buy vorpx gladly when it has Vive support just so we’re clear :)

SirChancelotx
    Participant

Same, guaranteed purchase and advocacy here!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same! guaranteed purchase !!!

jared
    Participant

Same! guaranteed purchase for me!

shijocj
    Participant

Developer went offline? no reply in last one week!! Sent a mail also. Wanted to confirm that you will have my money if u add Vive support especially with Games Skyrim , Need for Speed series and Grid 2, Titanfall etc!! I used Tridef 3d now but they dropped VR support fully, So its your chance to make use of the empty market Space!!! So bad for them and good for you!!!!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Nothing has changed since the last post regarding Vive. The headset is preordered and implementation will begin as soon as possible.

Angrysloth
    Participant

Developer went offline? no reply in last one week!! Sent a mail also. Wanted to confirm that you will have my money if u add Vive support especially with Games Skyrim , Need for Speed series and Grid 2, Titanfall etc!! I used Tridef 3d now but they dropped VR support fully, So its your chance to make use of the empty market Space!!! So bad for them and good for you!!!!

I have good news for you. You will be able to run tridef games in virtual desktop steam app. It support sbs games and you have head tracking from virtual desktop. tridef milked money and invested in something else. I am also waiting to hear that vive is supported here and I will play gladly for good work.

shijocj
    Participant

Cool Ralph!! Nice to hear quick reply and Happy with the news!!

And for Tridef Virtual desktop support I do not see as a viable option!! I hear that many games crash and have compatibility issues on them. Feels like it’s best only for non graphic windowed applications!! Will see when I get my Vive headset!!

zuroma999
    Participant

I’m another one who’ll definitely buy vorpx when Vive support comes!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve spent almoust all my month earninig and bougth ASUS GTX 980 TI matrix platinum just for HTC VIVE. Ralf, please take this into consideration!

Thank you!

George.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Keep an eye on the blog after the Vive launch for further announcements. Work on Vive support will start as soon as it arrives.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 252 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!