Games Wish List

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Games Wish List

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 402 total)
  • Author
    dimensionaldude
    Participant

Modern OpenGL games and / or support for a glide wrapper. I’ve come across multiple games with wrappers that convert them to Dx9 or OpenGL, but can’t get VorpX to hook into those.

For example, Need for Speed II, III, and High stakes have fan patches than can render them in OpenGL 1 or OpenGL 3, no profile I found worked with any of them. Hexen II’s profile worked with OpenGL 1, but it was all flat. Doom 2016’s profile worked with OpenGL 3, but also flat. NGlide renders games in DirectX 9, but I couldn’t get anything to hook with it in 3D.

If we could get broader OpenGL support and / or a Glide wrapper support, it would open up dozens of games.

myblacksky
    Participant

Spore Galactic Adventures
    “Spore Galactic Adventures” is a sandbox adventure strategy game produced by game manufacturer EA and released on multiple platforms on June 23, 2009. “Spore: Galactic Adventure” adds more and more in-depth exciting content on the basis of the original “Spore” (SPORE) “cosmic game”.
    Players can go to different planets in the game, carry out adventures around various tasks, and even create their own adventure trips unprecedented in history. Each adventure has unique accessories as rewards for upgrading cosmic creatures, from “Blade of Power” and “Phantom Stun” to “Jump Engine” and so on. Players can either act as “warriors” to fight their way to success, or they can dance with new friends like a “poet”. Through countless adventures created by players, the game brings unprecedented rich game content.

RJK_
    Participant

@dimensionaldude

You may try DGVoodoo2 v. 2.6 together with my Summoner Profile from the cloud which provides Z3D on Glide .

Summoner

dimensionaldude
    Participant

Thanks, but I haven’t seen one Z3D profile that has enough depth for me on VorpX, it’s too constrained. It’s more immersive for me to have artifacts, but proper depth levels. The only way I can get enough with Z3D is using the Superdepth3d shader, but obviously Geometry 3D in VorpX is preferable.

Ryan2021
    Participant

1 Destiny 2
    2 x4 latest version – got relevant content update (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQPVvq5qm-E). Older versions were undone; looks interesting now.
    3 Diablo 2 resurrected
    4 Doom Eternal
    5 The Ascent (https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-ascent)

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

ZZT

Aaroncls
    Participant

Hey Ralf, team.
    Humbly requesting Final Fantasy 14 official support.
    You may already be aware, but FF14 is gaining a substantial amount of hype and users. To the point that SE is taking measures to increase capacity and performance on their systems.

I was stunned to see the crazy amount of players in one of the starting areas. I had played this back on Realm Reborn release and it was never this packed. The game is extremely popular now, it seems.

Now, we have a great profile from Dellrifter22 (thank you, man!) and it has great depth. However there are some small issues with shadows. Dell recommends turning off shadows on Vorpx and that actually works properly. However by turning that off we also lose some of the nice dynamic illumination effects that really make the game pop.

In short, if we could iron out those small issues I think the profile would be perfection. I dont think the shadows matter that much, but the light effects can really make the game look nice.

Give the rising popularity of this title, I think an official profile would be a great addition to Vorpx repertoire!

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

Final Fantasy XII

steph12
    Participant

Final Fantasy XII

there is a g3D profile for that game in the cloud, works great.

kmsthanks
    Participant

Zero Hour would be cool

Knoox
    Participant

Parkan 2

connormc0
    Participant

Skater XL !!

technotic
    Participant

With the new release, would love to see…

Life is Strange: True Colors

There appear to be two display modes. One is undesignated and just says “Life is Strange: True Colors” and the other says “Life is Strange: True Colors (DirectX 12)” so i’m assuming the first one is DX11. I don’t own vorpx yet, thinking about buying it right now to try it with the game and see if it works, but would love official support.

andrewtsubaro
    Participant

Count my vote for Life is strange: True colors.

Picdelag
    Participant

I also hope for an official Life is Strange: True Colors support!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 402 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!