Starfield Hype Train – CHOO CHOO!

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Starfield Hype Train – CHOO CHOO!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Literal once a decade kind of game.

jossm97
    Participant

Amen ;)

Ralph
    Participant

But Starfield has a big problem, and that is the question what i should play this autumn first ? Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty, or Baldurs Gate 3 or Starfield itself ? I expect that the other two games will earn ratings above 95% Points too, and we will get a triple released in few weeks after another we never seen before.

And what about the rest of the winter ? Alan Wake 2, Dragon Age Dreadwolf, Star Wars Outlaws, FF16, Ghost of Tsushima, Dying Light 2 2nd Story DLC, Stalker 2 ? And that are only my favorites, i expect that this season 2023/2024 will nearly 20-25 AAA Games released.

I would wish, that some of them were released in the last three poor and sad gaming years of Covid and the War, but ok i will forget that and shout it out loud: ” Paaaarty !”

Ralph
    Participant

CHOO CHOO!

dborosev
    Participant

I bought the deluxe version so I could play it on Sept.1. (5 days early!)
    Here’s hoping Ralf also gets the deluxe version. ;)

Ralph
    Participant

+1

Ralph
    Participant

It’s a dx12 game, the old profiles will not work. But with the bunch of existing dx12 profiles in the cloud, i would assume that we will have a good chance for Z3D at day 1 !

dborosev
    Participant
    Ralph
    Participant

„Yippee-ki-yay, motherf*cker“

Destroy
    Participant

Wish the game had a proper VR mode out of the box ala Fallout 4 VR.
    Not a fan of the mandated SSD requirements.

Ralph
    Participant

250GB SSD 15€, the Game 70€ ?

dborosev
    Participant

Yeah I hate when massive amazing games pushing the boundaries of technology have hardware limitations. /s
    Seriously tho, its kinda funny that you lament the SSD requirement, but if the game was full VR like you want, the requirements for the game would be off the charts. Dual 4090ti’s. Would you then complain the game shouldn’t have such high GPU requirements? Lol

Ralph
    Participant

8 hours to Pre-Load ! Choo Choo !

Ralph
    Participant

No Denuvo but very buggy release, so everyone have to wait for the first big patches !

Ralph
    Participant

“Day One Patch” (Leak)

Gameplay Fixes

Fixed a rare issue that could cause Companions to float in the air.
    Fixed an issue that could cause some ship modules to become misaligned.
    Fixed some issues that would prevent touch-down points from turning red in Ship Builder.
    Fixed an issue that could cause the player to appear incorrectly when equipping items.
    Addressed an issue that could prevent the Isolation skill from behaving as intended.
    Adjusted the distance the player is able to access and store cargo in their ship.
    Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause a long delay on the Press any button screen.

Quest Fixes

Fixed rare issue that could cause ship patrols not to appear for “First to Fight, First to Die.”
    Addressed a rare issue where the Contraband scan would not occur potentially preventing landing at New Atlantis.
    Fixed an unlikely issue that could prevent landing at New Atlantis during “Deep Cover.”
    Fixed an issue that could prevent Heat Leeches from counting as killed after completing “A Legacy Forged.”
    Fixed how a location would appear near a hidden Earth landmark.
    Fixed a rare issue that could potentially trap the player in The Facility.
    Addressed an infrequent issue where a Spacer Ship didn’t correctly appear for a radiant quest.
    Fixed an unlikely issue that could appear during “Revelation” depending on how the player interacted with the Emissary.
    Addressed an issue with the Deimos Slim bottom ship module that is used on the Razorleaf.
    Fixed rare issue that could prevent companions from accompanying the player after “No Sudden Moves”.
    Addressed a rare issue that could impact “Power from Beyond.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!