Starfield Hype Train – CHOO CHOO!

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Starfield Hype Train – CHOO CHOO!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Pre-loading the game now!

Ralph
    Participant

+1

Ralph
    Participant
    Ralph
    Participant

Perhaps the there is a launch Parameter option for DX11, that would be bombastic! Imagine we will have Starfield in G3D ? With a dx11 option we can try to fix the old profiles of Fallout and Skyrim, until Ralf releases a official vorpx profile. For dx12 only i will try profiles of Resident Evil Village first, followed by Death Stranding, Cyberpunk 2077, and RDR2.

Ralph
    Participant

Keep an eye out for that files in the following folders

starfield.ini

starfieldprefs.ini

starfieldcustom.ini

%USERPROFILE%\Documents\
    %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\
    %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local
    %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming

Many of the Parameters will be the same as in Fallout and Skyrim, thus we can try to fix the game for our needs for a vorpx profile.

Have a look here:

https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/Guide:Fallout4Prefs_INI

Ralph
    Participant

Red Bull ready ? yes

Popcorn ready ? yes

Phone Numbers Pizza ready ? yes

Send your girlfriend into holidays ? yes

Paid Internet bill ? ahmm… yes

Ralph
    Participant

Metacritik 87%

Opencritic 93%

IGN 7 / 10

PC Gamer 75 / 100

GamesRadar+ 5 / 5

Game Informern 8.5 / 10

GameSpot 7 / 10

Destructoid 10 / 10

Shacknews 9 / 10

VG247 4 / 5

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/starfield

Ralph
    Participant

While Popcorn eating and Coke drinking, reading the posts of the kids which expected a perfect game at 100% rating.

Stay cool kids, it’s a Bethesda game ! If you will like the game or is not written on Metacritik or IGN, it is every 5 years the same excitement on Bethesda games. Just play it and if you like it than buy it ! Or you enjoy the real life part of such a big release like that as part of the entertainment of the game and Bethesda and the steam price of a premium edition.

Ralph
    Participant

@dborosev

Are you disappointed about the ratings, or is it ok for you ?
    What do you expect for tonight 02.00 in the morning (UTC+1) ?

Spookyhamster
    Participant

Bethesda games are entirely different for me to what normies experience.

I wont play the game for a while until there are enough mods, and hopefully vorpx will work fine with it until someone makes a real vr mod.

Though I agree flat vanilla bethesda games are boring, I can’t imagine playing vanilla skyrim or fallout 4, this will be no different for me.

But once properly modded it will be one of the best games ever made.

Ralph
    Participant

dito

cole00
    Participant

so how long can we expect to wait before someone has a decent vorpx profile for this behemoth of a game?

Ralph
    Participant

I will do my best to get 3D working immediately after release, in a basic user profile. But an official vorpx profile will take 1-3 days for the developer Ralf, i guess.

But i still keep my finger crossed that there is a dx11 launch parameter hidden in the config files of the game, and thus the old Bethesda profiles will work with Starfield. Then there is a chance for geometric 3D, and that is amazing 3D, much better than Z3D (fake3D) ! But that means for the official profile much more effort to make it to a perfect fixed profile, because it is much more demanding 3D Effect.

dborosev
    Participant

I quite like playing Z3D. 2x the performance and looks almost as good for most games.

gtuf1
    Participant

Already have it here in NJ! Haven’t tried VorpX or dx11 parameter because I’ve gotta go to bed, but tomorrow… here’s to hoping somebody gets it working!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!