Cyberpunk 2077

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk 2077

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 371 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

Anyone success with the existing dx12 profiles ?

dborosev
    Participant

Don’t have time to try anything for a few hours, but I’ll check back in later!

Dave
    Participant

I played for an hour with the Death Stranding Profile and there is no Z3D. But the biggest problem is the small FOV, we need definitively a FOV Fix.

dborosev
    Participant

The biggest problem is no 3D. No 3D no VorpX. No luck for me either. Ralf will have to work his magic.

matteo39
    Participant

i hope can play cy2077 with vorpx with a gtx 1060

Dave
    Participant

3d will work sooner or later, but no FOV Fix no FullVR without motion sickness. But i guess the modder of nexusmods will solve my problem with the fov.

dborosev
    Participant

Ah I see. I usually stick to cinema mode for these high powered games since I only have a 1080ti,so I never worry about hud or fov etc.
    But it’s the waiting that’s the hardest part once the game is out eh? It’s just so bad trying to play it flat, it’s just so awful without 3d.

chtiblue
    Participant

Did anybody try superdepth3D VR?

dborosev
    Participant

No, never heard of it, does it usually work off the shelf with new games?

Ralf
    Keymaster

There will be a hotfix including a Cyperpunk 2077 profile within the next half hour.

Z3D, FullVR, scalable HUD, auto settings. as good as it gets for a DX12 game at this point. Played through the first hour, all good so far. A lot of short cutscenes, at least at the beginning, so switching in and out of EdgePeek is your friend for best possible comfort.

x-ray-3
    Participant

that went fast, thank you very much

Ralf
    Keymaster

Might be the fastest profile ever. I think I did one other instantly after release, but can’t recall currently what that was, probably Fallout 4.

dborosev
    Participant

Can we please create an Academy Awards show for software, and nominate the winner to be VorpX please?
    Seriously, thank you so much. Dying to play this one!

Ralf
    Keymaster

I rushed a bit through the first hour, but from what I saw I’d say this seems to be a *seriously* awesome game. I’m pretty sure you’ll enjoy it.

dborosev
    Participant

Mr. Ralf saves the day!
    @user77, wake up! VorpXmas came early!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 371 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!