Cyberpunk 2077

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk 2077

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 371 total)
  • Author
    Borvath
    Participant

There is no way to detect this withouth a mod, but I wonder how would it feel if the eye implant scene only play in the left (I think) eye? Also, is the UI 3D, does it look like a see-through curved monitor in front of your face?

Ralf
    Keymaster

The update that includes the profile (21.1.0.1) is online now.

matteo39
    Participant

Is z3d in cyb2077 more demanding in hardware requirement, compared to gta5?
    I have GTX 1060

Fullvr, but for fov ?

dborosev
    Participant

Looks gorgeous!! I did notice some glitchy depth layers going on in certain areas. (The training module among other places). I changed my graphics quality settings to accomodate my GPU, not sure if that affected it. Is there anything I need to watch out for which may cause these?
    In any case, quite playable, and I’m sure a hotfix down the road might address these.

Picdelag
    Participant

Merci beaucoup Ralf !

I will try this soon :)

Picdelag
    Participant

Oh while waiting my game downloading, i’m wondering… Even if i bet it will need an incredible computeur…

Is it compatible with ray tracing? Ok you will run 20 fps, but is it theorically possible and working actually?

Also, for DLSS, i bet it’s already working just like in Death Stranding.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ dborosev: Again a game that switches the depth buffer occasionally. Tracking these changes worked fine for me here except for one cutscene. I skipped the tutorial area though. I’ll play a bit more later and keep an eye on it, but from the part I played (starting outside the city in my case until after the first mission in the city) I’m fairly certain depth extraction should be largely stable.

Depth is a lot stronger than in most other Z3D profiles though to make it work better in interiors, so there will be a bit more noticable shimmer around objects. Don’t touch any 3D related settings, i.e. use ‘Z-Normal’ and don’t crank 3D up beyond the default, default in this case means already about three times more stereo separation than the maximum would be in other Z3D profiles. If in doubt, reset the profile to default in the config app.

SethVR
    Participant

does anyone have some good in-game graphics settings for running the vorpx in z3d for rtx 3080?

Ralf
    Keymaster

That’s what I used incidentally. I didn’t change anything from what the game chose as default for my PC except for disabling motion blur and film grain, which should be done automatically by vorpX now. In general try to find something that provides a stable framerate above half your headset’s refresh rate. Best thing to get some extra FPS will probably be disabling raytracing, which seems to be on per default with a 3080.

What might make sense on the vorpX side is enabling FluidSync to cap the game frame rate at half the headset refresh rate. Worked fine for me without, but I didn’t check on a more ‘normal’ PC yet, where that might definitely be a good idea for a game as demanding as this.

steph12
    Participant

thank you Ralf :)))))))
    incredibly fast profile release !!!

Killakaze
    Participant

Thanks Ralf.

Ralf
    Keymaster

After some more testing I think FluidSync should definitely be on for this game. I’ll upload another hotfix that forces it to ‘Auto’ on every game start, which usually will mean ‘On’ unless 90fps (or whetever your headset uses normally) can be reached safely. Seems to be the best way to (literally) ensure smooth operation for everyone.

rustyshackleford
    Participant

can we expect G3D sometime in the not too distant future?

Dave
    Participant

not in dx12, and it would cost you half of your fps, too !

pixelsandframes
    Participant

Has anyone tried this using virtual desktop as well?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 371 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!