Cyberpunk 2077

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk 2077

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 371 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Everything looks like sh!t after playing in 3D. I could never go pancake again.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ Redwense : vorpX makes a few tweaks in the user settings ini file. When you restore the settings in the config app, the pre-vorpX settings file gets restored. If you suspect that might have gone wrong (highly unlikely), you can simply reset the graphics settigs to default in the game’s options menu.

mhombach
    Participant

Just bought VorpX and started CP2077 with it. Is there any way i can get my fps counter back from steam? Before VorpX it was showing top left corner and Steam still has this setting enabled. But i guess VorpX changed some param and it got lost? Any way i can get it back to better be able to adjust my graphic settings?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Whether the Steam FPS overlay is still shown or not is a bit unpredictable, depending on the game and the point in time vorpX hooks the game. vorpX has its own though (ALT+F), which is more useful anyway since it not only shows the game framerate (first number), but also the framerate of the thread that sends the final image to the headset (second number).

Warjunkie
    Participant

Cyberpunk always crashes when I start it with Vorpx and when the words “cd projekt red” appear. Does anyone have any idea what that could be?

Dave
    Participant

Disable the GOG overlay

Delete the cache

%LOCALAPPDATA%\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077\cache\.

Reset CP77 Profile and do vorpx factory reset in vorpx config tool

Reset all Cyberpunk graphic settings to default and try borderless window

What’s your Headset and GPU ?

Warjunkie
    Participant

thank you…HP Reverb G2 an Gigabyte 3080, i9 10900k cpu and g skill 32 ddr4-4000.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your issue is almost certainly related to some interfering background program that hooks into the game in a similar manner as vorpX does. That’s the most likely cause of hooking issues. The trouble shooting section in the vorpX help has more details on the matter.

frompa
    Participant

@ warjunkie which gigabyte 3080 do you have? I have the aorus extreme and was also crashing at the intro. Underclocking the card 40mhz solved the problem for me

Dave
    Participant

to investigate if related interfering background programs let crash CP77 do a clean boot:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

after that you can re-activate your programs step by step to identify the problem

Are you using Reshade or any other mods ?

kurry
    Participant

I was also having problems with Cyberpunk crashing on startup. I solved it by going
    to troubleshoot in vorpx configuration, clicking on cyberpunk and then restore selected.

Warjunkie
    Participant

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Has anyone with the new update, acquired positional tracking ?

Ralf
    Keymaster

The profile does what it says in the changelog (like last time you asked a week ago ;))

For convenience the Cyberpunk related changes from last week’s update again:

• Improved: Cyberpunk 2077: DirectVR FOV added, .ini tweaks for FullVR comfort. If you played Cyberpunk 2077 before with vorpX, resetting the profile to default in the config app is recommended.
    • Improved: DX12 changes to circumvent Cyberpunk 2077 crashes with Radeon GPUs
    Ilfrinam
    Participant

Hi,

I have the 1.06 version of Cyberpunk, vorpX 21.1.1, Nvidia RTX 2080 and Oculus Rift S.

I can play in VR very nicely with raytraced illumination and all that with about 40 FPS that goes to 80 with FluidSync. That’s nice, but I have to stay in the same place, because apparently when the game loads more cells of the environment the framerate goes down, and my nausea goes up. The bug it’s not based on time, it’s when walking away from the position where the game loaded.
    The worst comes when the character dies and a checkpoint is loaded, I have seen about 5 FPS.

When this happens, the only solution is closing and opening the game.
    This bug is not present when playing in desktop mode without vorpX.

Do you know about some solution or if it’s a known bug?

Thank you very much and kind regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 371 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!