Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    onetoo
    Participant

Ralf, you are an absolute madman. lol. I’m glad you decided to finally give motion a chance unlike some that will not even consider it. Your app is about to eliminate all naysayers. Well maybe not all, but a lot more.

onetoo
    Participant

Will I be able to use a normal wheel while these gestures are active?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Didn’t try, but I can’t really imagine any reason for issues in that respect.

RobCram
    Participant

Will try this in a tick. Nice update Ralf. Thanks.

matteo39
    Participant

i can’t understand how gesture system works

Ralf
    Keymaster

There is a tutorial in the launch room that shows and explains each gesture.

smartin
    Participant

for some reason the game does not track my wmr Controllers (reverb g2). they are displayed, but they dont move… any ideas?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please redownload, should be fixed now. A little last minute optimization that entirely nuked OpenXR motion controller support…

Thanks for the heads-up!

smartin
    Participant

redownloaded… still not working… ill stick to gamepad.
    the mod is awesome btw! thank you

Ralf
    Keymaster

Thanks!

Maybe try another browser if possible or download with your phone via mobile. Recently someone couldn’t grab a quick hotfix because their browser/internet provider or whoever still had the prior version cached.

RobCram
    Participant

Arrggh Just tried it and got frustrated they didn’t work for me.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Sorry. I didn’t check OpenXR anymore after making a small change to the controller handling. The latest hotfix should resolve the issue.

Alternatively switching to SteamVR should do the trick, but that’s not ideal with a Reverb G2 for other reasons.

smartin
    Participant

thank you. it works. i needed to uninstall and re-install.
    gestures are a nice idea. but overall head-aim seems improved in this version.
    such a cool mod. hope more people discover it.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Yep, there have been several tweaks to aiming in ADS mode. Prior switching to/from ADS was a bit weird when you were looking into another direction than you were walking in. That’s fixed now.

luris
    Participant

Just stopping by to say thanks. This is totally awesome. I haven’t used VorpX for quite a while and was super sceptical when I read about this gesture thing. Glad I still tried it. Aiming is cool already, but what totally won me over was driving. Soooo much better than with a gamepad. Couldn’t stop driving around the city for a whole hour.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!