Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

I‘ll check this over the weekend. If the patch doesn‘t mess up things entirely (i.e. changes how mod scripting works) it should suffice to update the CET modding framework as soon as a version for patch 1.6 becomes available.

Just follow the instructions in the link below and *probably* the mod will work again:
    https://wiki.redmodding.org/cyber-engine-tweaks/getting-started/installing

BIOHAZRED
    Participant

I’m gonna try this now, will let you know how it goes!

BIOHAZRED
    Participant

Sadly updating CET didn’t work. This is on a fresh install and I tried with having the mod on before CET and adding the mod after CET was installed and still it doesn’t even try to hook into the game which starts immediately when launched.

BIOHAZRED
    Participant

Good thing I have an extra pc with this installed on it in a modded state I’m happy with.. Just gonna unplug the internet to that computer u til it’s fixed becusse I play this in VR EVERY Day and I have been in every day almost since the mod cam out!

BIOHAZRED
    Participant

And it’s broken on the other pc too 😭😭😭😭 imma just go junp off a cliff now.

3oxis
    Participant

Nope. Didn’t work. Painful, without VR & gestures, this game is DEAD to me.

matteo39
    Participant

is possible to play it with vorpx in next days?

yishuvid
    Participant

I’m using Oculus Quest 2 and the game launches into VR just fine and I’m getting an excellent performance an a picture.

BIOHAZRED
    Participant

Yeah with normal vorpx. We are referring to the stand alone Cp2077 Vorpx VR injector avaliable for free on the Vorpx website.

BIOHAZRED
    Participant

I’ve been checking this forum every day waiting for news on a fix.

3oxis
    Participant

You’re not alone there dude…but I know Ralf is doing the best he can.

HowHigh
    Participant

I Picked a good time to try out the mod lol.

myrothas
    Participant

Yeah with normal vorpx. We are referring to the stand alone Cp2077 Vorpx VR injector avaliable for free on the Vorpx website.

nah does not even work with vorpx for me since update. tried fresh install of the game as well.

thetommyboy2002
    Participant

nah does not even work with vorpx for me since update. tried fresh install of the game as well.

I’m having the game lock up on the first screen (“cyberpunk 2077”) then drop to desktop after a mninute or three of just sitting there.
    This is just using Vorpx itself, not the cyberpunk specific mod Ralf made.
    Previously vorpx worked really well with the game but since the 1.6 update it wont run.

matteo39
    Participant

I’m using Oculus Quest 2 and the game launches into VR just fine and I’m getting an excellent performance an a picture.

really?can you still play cyb2077 with vorpx?

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!