Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    WH1TEN01SE
    Participant

Hello,

New problem just appeared for me..
    I had the mod running, looked good but the framerate was unplayable. So I clean reinstalled the game and deleted all mods, then reinstalled this vorpX mod.

Now the game will launch when I load a save, I get the error message “D3D12 Steam games do not currently work in oculus mode”

OpenXR mode also crashes and I get bad performance on Steam VR mode.

I’m on Quest 2, i7 10700K, 3080ti

Thanks

WH1TEN01SE
    Participant

No, now SteamVR mode also crashes like OpenXR, without an error message. I’m very confused, I feel like my specs should be able to handle the mod launching.

In-game quality preset is medium and vorpX resolution is set to nice. I even turned 3D reconstruction off and still got crashes.

I’m baffled I got to to run with mods and now it won’t without them

f0zz
    Participant

This game is on offer at Epic Games. Does the mod work with their version or does it have to be Steam? TIA

Ralf
    Keymaster

I only have the Steam and GOG versions, so I don’t know for sure, but haven’t heard of any issues regarding Epic, which makes it quite likeky that there aren’t any.

If you want to be on the safe side, get it from GOG. It’s 50% off there currently too.

WH1TEN01SE
    Participant

Hello,

I have installed the mod on a clean install of the game. The mod launches fine but when I try to load a save I get a crash and error message:

“D3D12 Steam games do not work currently in Oculus mode.

For Steam games that use D3D13 please change the headset type to ‘SteamVR’ in the vorpX config app”

Changing to SteamVR mode does not work either. I still get a crash on loading a save, with no eroor message. Using default game & vorpX config settings.

i7 10700k, 3080ti, Quest 2

Thank you

WH1TEN01SE
    Participant

Problem solved, I was attempting to load a save that depended on mod files. Starting a new game fixed the problem.

Only issue now is none of the motion controller buttons work. I can see the virtual controller in game, but pressing buttons do nothing. Anyone who knows a possible fix, feel free to let me know

Thank you

senrab
    Participant

Hey just asking again. Is anyone using a Pico 4 for this? Does it work, and also do motion controls work?

beemzy
    Participant

Only issue now is none of the motion controller buttons work. I can see the virtual controller in game, but pressing buttons do nothing. Anyone who knows a possible fix, feel free to let me know

Maybe check you dont have any drivers or settings which might interfere eg STEAM controller settings or trackball or keypad controller driver (similar issues have been raised in the forums which were resolved this way); I disable Marblescroll before launching game. You can switch to KB/Mouse option in the interim to get started which limits gestures useable (throw grenades wont work and steering maps to keypresses rather than analog motion)

beemzy
    Participant

Latest Quest 2 update is causing issues for me. Game is stuttering and has periodic freezes. Anyone else experiencing this?

thfr
    Participant

Hello. I am trying to use this mod, but for some reason, I cannot switch the game into full VR mode.

When I launch the game, I end up in the VorpX VR environment, but the game itself is only a flat screen in front of me. I tried everything in the DEL menu, i.e. I am not using cinema mode, but the correct VR mode. Any idea what might cause the problem?

I am using:
    – a fresh installation of Windows 10
    – latest nvidia drivers
    – latest version of Oculus software
    – an Oculus Quest 1 with latest software
    – latest version of Cyberpunk 2077 (via Steam, but not using SteamVR, I selected the Oculus App setting during VorpX setup)
    – connecting PC via Oculus App + Link (cable)

Everything seems to work fine, other than not being able to have real 3D VR instead of a flat screen in a VR room.. :-(

ZyMoTiC
    Participant

Same problem here as above. Game doesnt go into full VR mode, yet the game says it is.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please make sure that your Cyberpunk version is up-to-date. The latest mod release only works with Cyberpunk 1.61.

ZyMoTiC
    Participant

I’m running 1.61, the latest version.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please make sure you also have the latest version of the mod installed then. Cyberpunk version and mod version have to match. The most recent version is always linked from the first post of this thread.

ZyMoTiC
    Participant

It’s the file I got by email.
    Setup version: 21.2.0.0 27 februari 2021
    Config version says 21.3.3

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!