Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    Sephael
    Participant

VorpX crash after installing Phantom Liberty.

VorpX : beta 23.1.0
    Cyberpunk was a fresh install, no phantom liberty, just a few texture mods and latest CET. I imported the Cyberpunk2077[vorpx] profile, i did not install missing componant (i don’t know what it was, and i just want to play with mouse & keyboard like always in Z3D), the game works, but i had to change some settings to my get usual experience back (i play in immersive screen, and i changed the FOV to 100 because it was streched from vorpx auto FOV).
    Anyway, worked like a charm, i was very happy, especialy with the HUD and minimap more centered in the screen, that was perfect.

So i bought and installed phantom liberty and now it crashes : i launch the game, vorpx is hooking, black screen and crash to desktop few seconds later.
    I tried to re-import the vorpx profil, but it didn’t change anything.
    Without VorpX, the game run juste fine.

delekahn
    Participant

after discovering and looking through most of the pages of this thread i found that several people here have a problem with black bar at the bottom and all of them seem to have a Quest 3. However there was no solution mentioned yet. Is this a Quest 3 specific problem ? Is there anyone with a Quest 3 who does not have a black border/bar at the bottom ?

@Ralf is this a known problem and is there any chance for a fix ?

beemzy
    Participant

Hi Ralf, CD Projekt Red has announced another update for Cyberpunk which should arrive very soon. If/when you update the mod, I would like to request/hope you can have fixes for the following: floating markers, Metro (where VR stops working when you board the metro) and enabling motion controllers for VorpX Settings Menu (currently can only use keyboard to change settings)

Thanks!

beemzy
    Participant

Has anyone tried the new 2.11 update, does it work with the existing VorpX mod (with updated CET which has been released)? Thx!

delekahn
    Participant

during my short test 2.11 worked. Sadly still with the black bar problem for Quest 3 owners.

beemzy
    Participant

during my short test 2.11 worked. Sadly still with the black bar problem for Quest 3 owners.

Thanks for confirming. Did you see any increase/decrease in FPS and/or general performance?

mrellen
    Participant

I tried the new 2.11 update last night and the game would only run in cinematic view for me and not in VR? I tried it multiple times too, so I think I will have to wait for a patch with my computer setup.

Also, would love the bottom black bar to disappear for the quest 3…

Ralf
    Keymaster

Check the extra huge instructions panel in the launch room. It contains all information you need to get the mod running yourself after a game update (and more useful stuff). 60 seconds well spent.

beemzy
    Participant

Hi Ralf, I think there is a bug in the Dogtown mission called “I’ve Seen That Face Before”. The player has to hide in the trunk of the car before taking control. At this point the player needs to drive the car to a target location, However, the player viewpoint is stuck within the trunk and it is not possible to switch cameras to see the road so that driving is possible

Vnomaly
    Participant

We need an update 4 2.11 It told me just yesterday it appears U have A newer version and the edge peek middle mouse button didn’t work nor could I look around in immersive mode the VR look around wasn’t working

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please check my reply two posts above.

beemzy
    Participant

Hi Ralf, I think there is a bug in the Dogtown mission called “I’ve Seen That Face Before”. The player has to hide in the trunk of the car before taking control. At this point the player needs to drive the car to a target location, However, the player viewpoint is stuck within the trunk and it is not possible to switch cameras to see the road so that driving is possible

I had to switch to disable VorpX and switch to normal 2D to complete this mission. When you take control of the car the camera switches automatically to the driving view so that you drive the car to the mission destination. In VorpX the view is stuck inside the trunk of the car

Sephael
    Participant

Made a new fresh install, no mod, only the lasted CET for 2.11
    Re-imported the cyberpunk profile on VorpX 24.1.0, i just want to make it run by default without changing anything; just to make sure it works for me.
    Game crash when i press [space] at the end of the loading.
    Any tips ?

robernd
    Participant

Did the same as above, but used the standalone CyberpunkVR_Setup.zip file.
    I was very thorough and manually removed possibly remaining folder of mods and CET.

Doing this, I can “play” it. However, no edge-peak or full-vr mode.
    Guess we have to wait until there is an update.

Ralf
    Keymaster

You just have to update CET to the latest version manually.

For detailed information check the instructions panel in the launch room. Reading that is time well spent for other reasons as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!