Farming Simulator 22 issues

Homepage Forums Technical Support Farming Simulator 22 issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    zhdun
    Participant

Hello.

I have tried vorpx with recently added Farming Sim 22 profile. It hooks but i have a number of issues. When the game is running DX12 Geometry is not selectable. With DX11 Geometry can be selected, but is not working properly. Only bushes are 3d, the rest remains 2d. Also changing 3d fov or camera offset has no effect. Also when DLSS is enabled one eye stays black. DLSS is dramatically improving performance, it would be no deal for me if i had to abscent from using DLSS with vorpx.

I wanted to try fs19 profiles, but i can’t do it as there is now default farming sim 22 profile which is assigned to the exe. I cannot assign same exe for the fs19 profile nor i can remove or disable fs22 profile.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please check the thread directly below yours. it answers your question towards the end.

zhdun
    Participant

uhm, there is no question in my post. Just reporting what doesn’t yet work.

I know it just released, but please put it on your priorities Ralf, this is one of the most played games today. There are currently 23000 playing on steam. Its more then 4x the amount of playing Flight Simulator which is game of the year.

Ralf
    Keymaster

the game is out since three days… Like mentioned in the profile instructions as well as explained in the other thread the current profile is a preliminary one to get you started as soon as possible.

I’ll check the feasibility of DX11/G3D shortly. Thanks again for your patience.

zhdun
    Participant

Can’t wait. Being a software engineer I wished I could help somehow.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’ll let you know here as soon as I know more myself.

jenseits94
    Participant

Hi Ralf,

thanks for your effort. I have the same problem as zhdun. I tried your FS 22 profile first, but now wanted to try FS 22 in DX11 mode + FS19 profile in order to check G3D. Unfortunately I can’t remove your preliminary FS22 profile anymore.

Is there anychnace/ way to remove the preliminary FS 22 profile?

Best

Ralf
    Keymaster

No, but as said just two posts above yours I’ll check the feasibility of D11 G3D shortly. Slowly I’m beginning to regret creating this preliminary profile to help you get started right after the game release… ;)

Thanks again for your patience.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Just a heads-up that a DX11 G3D profile will be made available tomorrow. Works quite nicely, basically glitch free.

Some stuff like automated settings and TrackIR without breaking on-foot mouse based tracking will have to wait until the next vorpX update, but the actual G3D profile will be available tomorrow (Tuesday).

subroutine
    Participant

That’s great, thanks Ralf.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The cloud profile has been updated. For G3D you will have to switch to D3D11 with the D3D11 .ini hack for the time being. The next vorpX version will handle that automatically. If you already downloaded the profile earlier, please also reset it to default once after importing the updated version.

Please also take the game restart hint seriously when switching from Z3D to G3D. Without a restart G3D will have several visual glitches after a Z3D > G3D switch.

A word of advice: the biggest advantage of G3D is positional tracking. Aside from that for the most part it only is more correct at distances closer than a meter or so to the camera, at least when dialed in realistically. So if you play seated and thus might not really need 6DOF tracking, think twice whether the G3D performance impact is worth it for you. Might make more sense to let your brain adapt to how Z3D looks at close range instead. Shouldn’t take too long.

jenseits94
    Participant

Hi Ralf,

first of all big thanks for the update.

Unfortuately it doens’t work for me. I have already installed the previous version and tried to replace this old one. When reseting the profile (after downloading the cloud profile), I get an error message saying “The profile could not be restored for some reaso, sorry…”. I tried it in game nevertheless (also with a restart of the game, after switching from Z3D to G3D), but my right eye could only see the hud.

Did I do something wrong?

Best

Ralf
    Keymaster

For G3D you will have to switch to D3D11 with the D3D11 .ini hack for the time being. The next vorpX version will handle that automatically.

jenseits94
    Participant

Yes, that’s also done

Ralf
    Keymaster

Try to reset the game’s graphics to default then. Sounds like DLSS might be enabled. If that does not help, you’ll have to stick to Z3D and wait until the final profile comes with automatic settings in the next regular vorpX update.

Except for driving in vehicle cockpits and closely inspecting gear or vehicles you don’t really miss much anyway with Z3D. Z3D looks virtually identical beginning about one meter away from the camera.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!