RESIDENT EVIL 7

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion RESIDENT EVIL 7

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    steph12
    Participant

Hello Ralf,

this is an amazing news !!!

i had almost lost hope to play RE7 in VR but i still had some left :p
    i put RE7 on standby, was sad to have to wait one whole year for a “maybe” official capcom Vr patch for pc version.

but here you come, like a Hero saying you managed to make RE7 working in geometry 3D and with scalable UI, that’s just so great news.

once again thank you so much for all your hardwork, i’m a happy vorpx user !!!

Adreus
    Participant

Thank you soooooo much. You sir are OP as hell, so happy i purchased this and i hope you get some new sales with the added support. This is going to be awesome.

jayk584
    Participant

Come on Ralf! The wait is killing me! Probably nearly as much as RE in VR will! Give us some sugar

StreetPreacher
    Participant

Come on Ralf! The wait is killing me! Probably nearly as much as RE in VR will! Give us some sugar

Lol, I guess that means there has been no update on the update. Guess I’ll just keep refreshing the forum hoping for some news :)

Adreus
    Participant

I’ve checked before work, and about every hour after work yesterday, and since i woke up today. I feel like an addict, trying to get my vr, and resi fix. And again thanks so much for doing this Ralf, I’m pumped, cant wait to step into the mansion. But if the suspense doesnt kill me, something else will ;)

Ralf
    Keymaster

The update with the RE7 profile has been released now. Normally vorpX should auto update when you start it the next time.

If it doesn’t, reinstall using your web installer or get a fresh one here: https://www.vorpx.com/request-new-download/

Adreus
    Participant

Thanks a ton :D Hopping in now preloaded re so it be ready for this.

Andrewcd
    Participant

it doesnt work…..it doesnt load up, it stays home, the game loads on the tv only
    damnit i was so excited lol

unimag
    Participant

Damn I was looking forward to trying it tonight but not investing if it doesn’t work

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ Andrewcd : If it does not hook, please check for the “usual suspects” in regard to injection conflicts: most importantly virus scanners, any sort of CPU/GPU utilities, game video recording/streaming software, chat programs and generally everything that can show notifictations in games.

Oody
    Participant

Same here. Can’t launch the game. Telling me an error happenend during the update of the game.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ Oody: same answer as one post above: If it does not hook, please check for the “usual suspects” in regard to injection conflicts: most importantly virus scanners, any sort of CPU/GPU utilities, game video recording/streaming software, chat programs and generally everything that can show notifictations in games.

Oody
    Participant

Welp it’s working. I stopped the Watcher and quickly started it again after I launched the game.

Andrewcd
    Participant

watcher? what do you mean watcher? you mean you turned vorpx off and restarted it after the game launched?

gagagu
    Participant

Hi,
    i’ve tested the game with my HTC Vive and it’s really fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Only one issue I have. When I’m looking reft and right the perspective of the image isn’t correct. It’s distorted a little bit, like fisheye. It feels not like in real world and it’s making me sick. It’s the same issue i already have in ARMA3. Do I something wrong?
    It feels like a gimbal lock issue.
    Great work Ralf!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!