RESIDENT EVIL 7

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion RESIDENT EVIL 7

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    james002
    Participant

Resident evil 7 is not working…….

plz tell me how it will work..

decizion
    Participant

go check this thread:

Resident Evil 7 Fov Hack

It’s actually playable but no geometry.

samberry
    Participant

Thanks for this link.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any news regarding an official RE7 profile? The workarounds available so far aren’t really great IMO, I’d rather wait for an official profile if one will be available.

Ralf
    Keymaster

There will be a Resident 7 profile with full Geometry 3D in the next vorpX version, it’s definitely worth to wait til then. Looks absolutely gorgeous, at least in the short portion of the game that I saw so far.

I can’t just upload the profile to the cloud unfortunately since some code changes were necessary for it, so it requires the next vorpX version. Won’t take long anymore.

dborosev
    Participant

Nice work Ralf!! That’s a sweet game for VorpX.
    With this, (and fingers still crossed, DE:MD) next VorpX version is really shaping up to be pretty sweet. Can’t wait.

bongodingo123
    Participant

Hey Ralf, when can we expect the update?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Next Friday or Saturday. I had it scheduled for this week originally, but there are still a few things left that need to done, so I have to postpone it one week.

Oliiiiive
    Participant

I can’t wait for this update too.
    How many new profiles can we expect?

Andrewcd
    Participant

damn cant wait, its going to be epic

Anonymous
    Inactive

There will be a Resident 7 profile with full Geometry 3D in the next vorpX version, it’s definitely worth to wait til then. Looks absolutely gorgeous, at least in the short portion of the game that I saw so far.

I can’t just upload the profile to the cloud unfortunately since some code changes were necessary for it, so it requires the next vorpX version. Won’t take long anymore.

Very good news! This will be my first horror game in VR!^^

gagagu
    Participant

Really good news! THX Formward

unimag
    Participant

Hi Ralf

I just wondered how progress was going and if we may get to try RE7 this weekend?

Thanks

Adreus
    Participant

Ty so much for the good news Ralf. This has been killing me as i was a huge fan for years and 6 was looking bleak but revelations showed promise. but holding off till vr because ya… its not the same if u played it 2d first. So pumped. And pray but will forgive that the menus are something like skyrim or borderlands. that would be epic where u dont need screen peak but right now i will settle with geometry and head tracking.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The HUD is scalable like in Skyrim and Borderlands.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!