RESIDENT EVIL 7

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion RESIDENT EVIL 7

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    unimag
    Participant

Unimag: You’re not alone, I can’t play with a controler too. I’ve tried a few things but I haven’t figured out to make it work.

Only X and B seem to be working for me. Does anyone know if I have to set all the bindings in Vorpx? Don’t want to spend time doing that to have to undo it all.

The crashing seems to have resolved itself. I think it was because I’d OC’d my GPU a little too high as I was seeing artefacts in other games.

Andrewcd
    Participant

i got it working with the steam vr way, its freaking scary man, like damn, i admit i close my eyes alot LOL

robs07m6s
    Participant

i got it working with the steam vr way, its freaking scary man, like damn, i admit i close my eyes alot LOL

With the steam vr way? elaborate…………

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone experiencing a big ghosting effect on a first handgun? Its like holding 2 or ever 3 guns at the same time with texture flickering…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Didnt reallized i can just close my eyes, thank you! This game is very very very scary… Today i’ll continue to play if i will be brave enough >.<

Andrewcd
    Participant

With the steam vr way? elaborate…………

yeah like the other dude said, start vorpx first, well i did, then start steam vr after, go inside steam vr, pop up the menu, and click on desktop on the bottom, then navigate with your mouse to your game list and click on the game, and thats it, psvr users were so quick to mock us, well what im seeing is not blurry ill tell you that lmao

Andrewcd wrote:

Didnt realized i can just close my eyes, thank you! This game is very very very scary… Today i’ll continue to play if i will be brave enough >.<

lol yeah, i was like well i dont want to cheat so ill hear myself in fear lol? haha
    this is a gem for sure, and i hope p.t gets resurrected and brought to vr too

gagagu
    Participant

Do i have to activate Direct VR for RE7 or is it automatically enabled?
    I’m playing it with my Vive in a side room of my pc room and using only the vive controller. It’s hard to startup and config without keyboard and mouse next to you.
    It would be great to have an option an the controllers to reset the position.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Decent gamepad/Touch/Vive controller mappings will be included in an upcoming hotfix later this week. If you don’t want to wait that long, you can change the button mapping yourself in the vorpX menu.

Michelangel0
    Participant

Anyone experiencing a big ghosting effect on a first handgun? Its like holding 2 or ever 3 guns at the same time with texture flickering…

Same problem here!!
    Big ghosting effect. If I reduce the 3D effect the ghost comes close to the gun model but everything loses the same ratio of 3d…so it is not a real solution.

steph12
    Participant

Same problem here!!
    Big ghosting effect. If I reduce the 3D effect the ghost comes close to the gun model but everything loses the same ratio of 3d…so it is not a real solution.

yep for me as well, ghosting on weapons, and blood effect is not displayed correctly.

ridethasky
    Participant

too scared to make it to the blood and weapons parts haha.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, blood effect isnt so bad, but the weapon issues makes playing with a weapon close to impossible.

dborosev
    Participant

I’m playing in cinema mode, and don’t have any of those issues.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, thats because cinema mode has no 3d geometry.

Sheeplovsky
    Participant

Is there any chance to get positional tracking with this game ?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!