RESIDENT EVIL 7

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion RESIDENT EVIL 7

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

@aerowyn,
    I definitely understand that for some people thats a requirement.
    I don’t know if my 2 decades+ of playing with kb+mouse or what, but I can easily get just as immersed that way. My brain doesn’t even notice what’s moving my vision- my head or my mouse.
    I think a lot of people would feel the same way, but most people just want Full VR mode without looking back or trying other “lesser” options.
    To each their own. I’ll definitely keep trying different modes with various games, but especially for anything with shooting involved, I love cinema mode.

jayk584
    Participant

Ralf, I salute you mate! Thanks for your hard work on this.

StreetPreacher
    Participant

Thanks Ralph, I can deal with the letterboxing, just wanted to make sure I had it configured properly.

nextheory
    Participant

I’m having issues getting vorpx to hook onto RE7. It shows on the monitor but not the vive. I’m loading it through the Xbox app.

I’ve tried the pause/unpause watcher suggestion, but haven’t had luck with that. Are there any other suggestions?

I’m not using any AV, screencapture, etc.

AerowynX
    Participant

I’m having issues getting vorpx to hook onto RE7. It shows on the monitor but not the vive. I’m loading it through the Xbox app.

I’ve tried the pause/unpause watcher suggestion, but haven’t had luck with that. Are there any other suggestions?

I’m not using any AV, screencapture, etc.

i had similar issue i deleted the local profile then re-imported the cloud one labeled Resident Evil 7 [Vorpx]

nextheory
    Participant

Thanks for the reply AerowynX,

sorry for the noob question, but how do you delete the local profile? On my local config screen the “remove” button is greyed out. I’ve tried loading it as admin but that doesn’t change it. I found the cloud config though.

AerowynX
    Participant

Thanks for the reply AerowynX,

sorry for the noob question, but how do you delete the local profile? On my local config screen the “remove” button is greyed out. I’ve tried loading it as admin but that doesn’t change it. I found the cloud config though.

just overwrite the installed one with the cloud one

nextheory
    Participant

I’m not able to find the local one on my harddisk, and there doesn’t seem to be an option for replacing within the configuration program. Is there a path vorpx uses to store profiles? I’ve tried /AppData and ~/Documents/vorpx/…

Thanks for your assistance

Ursus
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same problem: Resi7 starts on the monitor, but not on the vive. I tried to disable the virus scanner and all other tools, I tried the trick with the watcher, but it just won’t start on the vive.
    Does anyone has an idea or any suggestion?

Regards
    Ursus

I was able to solve the issue by starting resident evil over steam vr in cinema mode. Then vorpx was able to hook.

unimag
    Participant

Got it working ok but keeps crashing around 5 minutes in

Also I need override Xbox controller to full to enable movement but the game doesn’t recognise the controller and only prompts keyboard buttons.

Any advice for a noob?

Thanks

davidw
    Participant

Thank you Ralf! I got mine working, and I’ve never experienced anything this scary in VR before, especially when walking through the flooded corridor. I was holding my breath to be able to play RE7 in VR and then you made it happen. All I can say is thanks! I’m about to use this profile for Battlefield 1. Would it work, since I was having issues with another profile where my right eye was pitch black in geometry mode.

bhaal66
    Participant

For those having trouble for vorpx hooking in:

You have to run vorpx as administrator. Right-click the vorpx-synmbol in system tray and then select “configure vorpx” go to “general” and check the box with “run vorpx as administrator. Works like a charm after that.

unimag
    Participant

Got it working ok but keeps crashing around 5 minutes in

Also I need override Xbox controller to full to enable movement but the game doesn’t recognise the controller and only prompts keyboard buttons.

Any advice for a noob?

Thanks

Anyone …..?

Oody
    Participant

Unimag: You’re not alone, I can’t play with a controler too. I’ve tried a few things but I haven’t figured out to make it work.

robs07m6s
    Participant

I cant even get the damn game to launch or many others for that matter. New to vorpx and not having any luck with ANYTHING.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!