Resident Evil 8 THE VILLAGE

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Resident Evil 8 THE VILLAGE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    luka2099
    Participant

Hello everybody. I managed to start Resident evil 8 village demo with cyberpunk 2077 profile. Unfortunately it doesn’t have g3d but only z adaptive. if someone could get it started with g3d or another profile that works better, write it to me and upload the profile to the cloud

steph12
    Participant

re8 village uses RE engine, did you try RE7 profile because re7 profile uses RE engine.

steph12
    Participant

we need to start working on a profile for that game, call to all profile makers, let’s unite !!

i’m sure Ralf will release a profile for that game, re8 seems to be incredibly good ! VorpX seller !

luka2099
    Participant

yes, i try it. but dont attack with the village

Ralf
    Keymaster

Haven’t checked the demo myself, but it’s my understanding that DX11 has been ditched for the game, so using a DX12 Z3D profile like Cyberpunk 2077 is the right choice for the game, other potenttial candidates would be e.g. the Horizon: Zero Dawn or the the Read Dead Redemption 2 profiles.

I’ll definitely look into the title and if possible will add as much DirectVR stuff as possible. Most importantly automatic FOV and resolution, so that you won’t have to tinker with any settings.

dellrifter22
    Participant

I gave the demo a try just now, and after trying all 4 dx12 profiles, Death Stranding seemed to be the only one with functioning Z3D. However due to the very low fov in the demo the 3D effect is very subtle, even at maximum strength.

There doesn’t seem to be any way to increase fov in the demo, but hopefully the full release will.

No mention of dx11 support to come for RE8, which is a shame. RE7 G3D was quite a treat.

steph12
    Participant

oh no :(

i bet there will be no fov slider in release we’ll have to wait for cheat engine tables fov style program (like for re7) …

what a shame.

still Z3D + fov tweak will still be ton better than flat screen haha :D

steph12
    Participant

it’s really a shame that devs are starting to abandon dx11 :/

dborosev
    Participant

80-90% of the time Z3D is just perfect for games. But for RE7, the G3D was amazing since everything was up close and indoors and it paid off.
    Hopefully there is enough 3D effect to make Z3D good enough.
    Hmmm… looking at the graphics on this game, maybe thats all my system could handle anyways.

Mattyxarope
    Participant

This guy figured out a fov cheat but hasn’t released it yet

steph12
    Participant

that’s great news and i knew it would come fast, just like for re7.

things are looking great guys.

Mattyxarope
    Participant

The guy released his mod for FOV:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/50822271

ac2334
    Participant

awesome

dborosev
    Participant

Hows it look with the fov and demo and Z3D cranked to 3.0?

capnkimo
    Participant

damn, none of the profiles would attach. hopefully the official profile later on will work. im using a quest 1 with VD and on a virtual machine.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 201 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!