Resident Evil 8 THE VILLAGE

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Resident Evil 8 THE VILLAGE

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    luka2099
    Participant

You must use cyberpunk 2077 profilo to run it

ac2334
    Participant

@luka2099 – how is it looking with the FOV mod in the demo so far? Is it working well?

Mattyxarope
    Participant

This guy got it working with the fov mod

dborosev
    Participant

Nice!

Dave
    Participant
    thenevik
    Participant

Tried quite a few different ways to get it to hook with full game. Any insight would be appreciated. This would be incredible I’m sure if I could get it working. I couldn’t have imagined it would be this difficult. Ralph if you hear my wishes I beg of you to give this a looksies :D I get pulling the d3 d12 error telling me to switch my device to a steam device, even though I’m on occulus. Then on the off chance I can get it to hook into the game I’m getting awful performance on all different settings :(

ac2334
    Participant

@thenevik – are you using the CPunk 2077 profile when it does hook successfully?

thenevik
    Participant

Yes I just saw the posts about the cyberpunk profile. I’ve got it to hook a few times by messing with the hook method. When I do get it to launch its got really low FPS even on lowest settings. I’m sure it’s something silly I’m overlooking. I’m still relatively new to using VorpX so my apologies if I seem like a bit of a potato. Any help is greatly appreciated as I was really looking forward to trying this one with VorpX

thenevik
    Participant

I’ll follow up in a bit. Going to try tinkering with anything running in the background that might be interfering with VorpX although I keep it pretty light

TheBalt
    Participant

Yes I just saw the posts about the cyberpunk profile. I’ve got it to hook a few times by messing with the hook method. When I do get it to launch its got really low FPS even on lowest settings. I’m sure it’s something silly I’m overlooking. I’m still relatively new to using VorpX so my apologies if I seem like a bit of a potato. Any help is greatly appreciated as I was really looking forward to trying this one with VorpX

I dont have the game yet so cant offer any insight specifically – but have you made sure Vysnc is turned off in both your graphics card; nvidia and AMD will often by ‘default’ have Vysnc or some propriety form of it on; and make sure Vsync is obviously off in the game.

What card are you using? Are you getting crashes because of a potential lack of RAM/Memory? Does it give any error box or just program freezes or crashes? Have you played any other relatively new ‘high’ level graphics games on Vorpx or you been primarily playing old games? If youre using Geometry 3d – thats a system hog. If the game has serviceable non Geo 3d options, id have to recommend them unless youve got a new card that came out in like the last 8 months or so, anything else is likely going to struggle pretty hard on this if its Geo3d.

ac2334
    Participant

Pretty sure Geometry 3D isn’t going to work with this one b/c of DX12…hope I’m wrong though

BeardoBenjo
    Participant

Hey guys, I’ve spent a few hours tinkering with it myself this morning & have spoken to a couple of other users on Twitter, we’re all experiencing the same thing that “thenevik” has mentioned. I can get a whopping 8fps max; using Death Stranding or Cyberpunk profile, only Resi & Vorpx running, Steam VR as the headset option, RTX 2080, 32GB RAM & i7 9700K processor with vertical sync turned off. Tested with Rift S & Quest 2 via link / Air link.

Demo ran pretty well (a few drops to the low 50s in terms of fps in the open world Village section) but the game currently seems unplayable with Vorpx, definitely a real shame as it’s hooking but something is making it drag like a slideshow.

thenevik
    Participant

I was really hoping my problem was more user error DX kind of disappointing really after people documenting demo working so well

the-vr-realm
    Participant

I am having the same issue, getting a solid 7fps from menu and in-game.

I have shared a screen grab with my performance overlay on, as you can see it’s giving me the 7fps, although it is no where near maxing out the 2080ti, i-9 or RAM with only 17 and 14% being used and less than half of the RAM

frenchiebong
    Participant

Hi Ralf,

I just purchased Vorpx for Resident evil 8. However, it keeps failing to attach and it’s stuck on the loading screen for Oculus and stuck in the home screen on SteamVr. I am using a Rift S and rtx 2060. Bought resident evil 8 on steam.

I need help!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 201 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!