Resident Evil 8 THE VILLAGE

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Resident Evil 8 THE VILLAGE

Viewing 6 posts - 196 through 201 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    CrackerBrand00
    Participant

The Praydog release seems decent for an alpha.. but yeah, that requires a MASSIVE system to run currently.. my 2080/reverb g2 requires some loooooow settings to run decent.. glad to see people enthusiastic about the scene though.. ralf is a god, praydog is a demigod

luka2099
    Participant

The Praydog release seems decent for an alpha.. but yeah, that requires a MASSIVE system to run currently.. my 2080/reverb g2 requires some loooooow settings to run decent.. glad to see people enthusiastic about the scene though.. ralf is a god, praydog is a demigod

i love vorpx. it was a real revolution for me, it made me play wonderful games in vr. Vorpx is a software, its development cannot be compared to a Mod. Having said that, we really need to congratulate Praydog, the Mods for the various Resident evil are fantastic !!!!! Playing Re8 with motion controllers is very cool. In my case, I have an Oculus Quest 2 and an Rtx3060ti and the game runs great, smooth and with great performance at 2340×2320 resolution at high settings. With Vorpx, on the other hand, after a few minutes the game has an absurd frame drop that I have never been able to solve and I have to keep the settings very low.

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

Oh yeah, you can’t compare the two.. VorpX is god tier… you can’t compare your favorite band with a really good one hit wonder
    that being said, I have the opposite problem as you, vorpx runs buttery smooth, and praydog’s runs under 20fps with a 2080 and a reverb g2. shrugs. Vr be cray

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

after some updates, the praydog RE VR games run at more than double the fps than they did

webtalker
    Participant

resident evil village fullvr dont work just get big screen metro exodus works great so dont understand why village dont work

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please reset the profile to default in the settings menu. With default settings the profile is set up for FullVR mode. There probably will be black bars above and below the image to get the FOV right, but apart from that the game should work fine in FullVR mode with headtracking.

Viewing 6 posts - 196 through 201 (of 201 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!