vorpX 21.2.3 Available Now

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion vorpX 21.2.3 Available Now

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    nrosko
    Participant

Anyone have messed up reflections? when I walk away from a shop window the reflection texture enlarges & it makes me want to vomit.

steph12
    Participant

Hello,

when are we going to get new profiles? except for re village which is amazing in vorpx, we didnt get new profiles for like 4 months.

will we get AC valhalla profile or did you give up definitively on this one ?

i know you are working hard, improving vorpx with new features and all but new profiles are much needed specially for long times users like myself.

thanks Ralf.

Lawrence1962
    Participant

On github is a modified openvr.dll, which supports FidelityFX SuperResolution to all games ! Is this usefull for vorpx ?

https://github.com/fholger/openvr_fsr

Lawrence1962
    Participant

this tools even providing FidelityFX SuperResolution to all games,

https://store.steampowered.com/app/993090/Lossless_Scaling/

https://github.com/7Brandyn7/Magpie/releases/

Ralf
    Keymaster

21/09/06
    vorpX 21.2.3 has been released.

This is a maintenance release with the below changes and fixes. Note that the config app will still display 21.2.1 as version number since there have been no changes to it. The actual version number is shown in the bottom/left corner of the game window.

• Fixed: Delayed hooking did not work under some circumstances (e.g. Control).
    • Fixed: Saving shader definitions did not work under some circumstances.
    • Fixed: Some DX9 games (e.g. Call of Juarez) did not work correctly with recently introduced matrix array transforms.
    • Fixed: Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition (and potentially other DX9 games) could get caught in a device reset loop when run fullscreen.
    • Fixed: Dark Souls Remastered (and potentially other DX11 games) could deadlock.
    • Improved: reduced CPU usage while checking for newly launched programs.
    • Improved: DX11 G3D authoring auto projection search can handle nested structs
    • GTA V: script DLL updated.
    • Red Dead Redemption II: hints were not shown on start, script DLL updated.
    • Vampire: Bloodlines: automated settings applied correctly for community patch.
    • Nier: Automata: support for Game Pass Edition added.
    • Dead Island: support for Definitive Edition added.
    • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: DX12 support added (Z3D), for G3D stick to DX11.
    matteo39
    Participant

good

steph12
    Participant

thank you for the update Ralf !

dlrjajdlfo
    Participant

Your shader authoring tool is really good.
    I can now play some of the games that didn’t work with G3D until now with G3D.
    The function to allow users to edit shaders or create new profiles makes vorpX stand out.
    I sincerely thank you for your ceaseless efforts and sincerity, and I hope that the authoring tool develops further than it is now.

I’ve never been as happy as I am these days while using vr.
    It’s all thanks to you, Ralf

Smoils
    Participant

Fixed: Saving shader definitions did not work under some circumstances.

this was driving me insane (it is indeed fixed)

dlrjajdlfo
    Participant

After this 21.23 update, vorpX can’t hook GTA5.
    The Motal CombatX that was possible with the user profile I created also doesn’t hook.

For what reason?

mr_spongeworthy
    Participant

Thanks for the update! Don’t know if there were some across-the-board optimizations, but my performance in Cyberpunk definitely seems better.

Laser
    Participant

Control didn´t hook for me before but this version fixed it, thanks!

HellRick
    Participant

Hi Ralph,

Can we hope to have a working profile for AC Valhalla or have you definitely abandoned the project ?
    No Cloud profile is working correctly.
    I played hours with odyssey and origin and the experience was so amazing in Z3D…
    Please, could you support this game ?

Thanks in advance, vorpx is awesome.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Have AC:Valhalla still on the plate, but can’t promise anything. I’ll definetely take another look at the matter, which is a quite annyoing one unfortunately. Would love to solve that riddle myself.

slydog43
    Participant

Ralf, any hints on what you are working on for next release? I love knowing what’s coming and getting hyped up.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 180 total)
  • The topic ‘vorpX 21.2.3 Available Now’ is closed to new replies.

Spread the word. Share this post!