vorpX 23.1.0 BETA

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion vorpX 23.1.0 BETA

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    adzter
    Participant

Hey Ralf..
    I’m pretty sure it has nothing to do with Vorpx. I found a bunch of other folks with the same issue. Just a windows bug (&a really annoying one) that coincidentally began around the time I installed the beta. But it had more to do with a Windows update that installed. Apologies for bringing it up in here.

Laser
    Participant

Is there a way to skip the “totally awesome start room”, because I can´t find an option for it? While it doesn´t take long to skip through it sometimes it gets annoying when you need to restart the game over and over again in a short time.

Ralf
    Keymaster

You only have to click through the tutorial screens once per game/profile. On subsequent launches you can proceed to the game directly, indicated by the pulsing hint/sign above the screen.

Laser
    Participant

Yeah normally that wouldn´t be that annoying but when you are making a profile and constantly deleting and making “new” profiles for a game it pops up. I don´t know how hard it would be to add a checkbox to the config program to disable it globally when messing around?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Ah, I see. I’ll make sure that newly copied profiles get flagged as ‘tutorial finished’ directly on creation. That will do the trick without the need for an extra option.

Laser
    Participant

Great, thanks!

Laser
    Participant

Actually now that I checked, I get the white dude screen every time when I launch a game, well not a big deal since you need to only press arrow/e key to get pass that.

adrian J
    Participant

This looks clever I can’t wait to give it a go

For Arma3 gestures

adrian J
    Participant

How does the gestures actually work?
    The position of the controllers activate certain key/control strokes ?

Eg lifting both controllers in eye line sight activated rifle/gun aim then deactivated when controllers move away ?

Ralf
    Keymaster

The brief video below explains how gestures work in general. Just the basics, but should be enough to get you going:

sylvan
    Participant

hello; I tried to install version b: vorpx x disappears when I try to activate it (I have defender antivirus: I deactivated it: still the problem); so I reinstalled the basic version, and there it works; weird

adrian J
    Participant

Yes thanks Ralf I saw that

How does it actually work ?
    Is it the position of the trackers relating to the headset ?

VRified Games
    Participant

Hello all,

when i try to install the witcher 3 latest Beta branch mod, it tels me i need to install extra componants, i click yes on the message

then when i load the game i get the following

Error [content0]game\gameplay\damage\damagemanagerprocessor.ws(557): Could not find function ‘ShouldAutoApplyOilImmediately’
    Error [content0]game\gameplay\damage\damagemanagerprocessor.ws(562): Could not find function ‘ShouldAutoApplyOilImmediately’
    Error [content0]game\gameplay\effects\effects\other\oil.ws(177): Could not find function ‘ShouldAutoApplyOil’
    Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1516): Could not find function ‘SetAutoApplyOils’
    Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1518): Could not find function ‘SetAutoApplyOils’
    Error [content0]game\player\states\vehicles\horseriding.ws(141): Could not find function ‘ShouldAutoApplyOil’

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function ‘EnableDebugOverlayFilter’ was not exported from C++ code.
    Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function ‘EnableDebugPostProcess’ was not exported from C++ code.
    Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function ‘DebugSetEShowFlag’ was not exported from C++ code.

any Ideas would be very welcome

kind regards,

Duigo/Vrified Games

enduron
    Participant

Program closes without notice shortly after starting, also not sure if intended but the beta also creates a second desktop display.

Chris11115
    Participant

Program closes without notice shortly after starting[…]

A simple Windows restart fixed this for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 311 total)
  • The topic ‘vorpX 23.1.0 BETA’ is closed to new replies.

Spread the word. Share this post!