Any news on Vive

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Any news on Vive

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 252 total)
  • Author
    Weretiger
    Participant

Welp there goes the money that was supposed to feed my 21 children for the week. VR wooooo!

zarlor
    Participant

I had to revert to using the vorpX Web Installer again because I don’t feel like hooking up my DK2 again for vorpX to recognize a headset to it will update (Ralf, it might be nice if the updater worked even without a connected headset if possible). A quick check after the install and the Vive appears to work great! Now to play around with it some more… Thanks Ralf!

KahranRamsus
    Participant

Purchased and I can’t wait to get home to try it! Logged in just to thank you, Ralph.

Participant

Vanishing Realms is great fun, I don’t know if the other chapters are included, but even if they are not i found it to be worth the price, i have replayed it several times and it maintains the fun factor each time.

cidpliskit
    Participant

Ralf I don’t know who your are, but I will find u, and I will hug you LOL JK Bro this is amazing I almost regreted spending 800 For vive then 800 again for virtuix Omni but u have fixed everything keep up the good work

edo
    Participant

Yep amazing job Ralph.. I don’t know why you aren’t exec vp of Vive or Occulus. You have done more in my opinion to make Vr successful by making aaa rated games playable than anyone else has done with a million demos. Demos are fun for a while but you can only try so many demos!

Anyway I have tried Grand Theft Auto, Skyrim and Fallout 4.. All work perfectly in the short time I was testing.

I’d pay twice what you are charging for VR in those three games alone.

Participant

I installed the new version 16.2.0 and i got the control panel selected for vive, but when i launch a supported game all i get is black, any suggestions?

Ralf
    Keymaster

The games are supposed to not show anything on the monitor, that is perfectly normal. You can enable that in the vorpX menu, but that is not recommended.

They should however show in the headset. If they don’t, please first make sure that SteamVR is running. If it already is running, try to restart it.

Congo1986
    Participant

Yes!!! Ordering today, as planned for release! Thank you Ralf!!!

Participant

yes that was it, didnt realize i needed steam VR on, thank you

WarMachine
    Participant

Purchased! Thanks Ralf!

mrdoubleyou
    Participant

Instabought!
    Working on my Vive now :)
    Thnx!

SirChancelotx
    Participant

You’re the man Ralf!!!! Thank you for all of your hard work :D

Usvart
    Participant

I tried HL2. I move in the direction, i am looking. Can I change this?

Congo1986
    Participant

Ok, what am I doing wrong you guys? I tried it earlier today, and I got oblivion started up and working, but I had to go in 5 minutes. I come home tonight, and I launch it and all I get is audio and a black screen and black HMD screen. The HMD flickers the game every 15 seconds or so, but thats it. I need this working! lol

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 252 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!