Any news on Vive

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Any news on Vive

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 252 total)
  • Author
    SirChancelotx
    Participant

That’s fair, I am also looking forward to 3D movies and 360 videos, photogrammetry etc as well, there is a lot of potential all around. Still, I appreciate ya, keep up the good work!

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can watch 3D movies with vorpX. It has a special video player mode that works with VLC and MPC-HC and allows you watch almost any movie that these players support. Quality wise this is one of the best solutions to watch movies on your headset.

——–

Unrelated: As a litle reminder for those who didn’t read the pages before: Vive support is not ready yet. As soon as it arrives, implememtation will begin.

shijocj
    Participant

Hope you will be having the HMD by END of next week or so!! I have my order in May and so if I am lucky, I wish you will be able to setup a beta at least by then..

Angrysloth
    Participant

Hope you will be having the HMD by END of next week or so!! I have my order in May and so if I am lucky, I wish you will be able to setup a beta at least by then..

I have my order now and I hope you don’t have kids/wife/girlfriend. Not only I do not have my shiny new toy anymore but pc is also taken by my girlfriend playing Finnal Approch and Windlans :(

Games on steam are supper fun with vive. I have big backlog of games and I hope Ralf releases vive support soon but meanwhile there are like 15-20 good quality and fun vr games on steam.

Destructus86
    Participant

I’m super stoked. Man, first thing I want to play when he mods it is Alien Isolation on Vive. haha

swirlser
    Participant

Be sure to stick Vive somewhere on the site when its supported, coz just seeing Oculus everywhere is off putting :D

Man, first thing I want to play when he mods it is Alien Isolation on Vive.

Me too! :)

shijocj
    Participant

I’m super stoked. Man, first thing I want to play when he mods it is Alien Isolation on Vive. haha

Yup..check your Heart conditions before you play!! If I where u I would have people around me and 911 ready on my firstplay…. atleast LOL!!

shijocj
    Participant

Yup Got Wife and kid and my kid is the greatest fear for me!! mostly the fight would be between us for HMD :P

SirChancelotx
    Participant

Well that’s a simple fix. Just let him put on the Vive, kick him in the nuts and ask him what he learned. That when Daddy’s home, it is his Vive! =P

whatpu
    Participant

Ill also be buying vorpX as soon as vive support is confirmed. This seems to be a awesome app keep up the good work.

Serzhas
    Participant

Insta-buy from me once Vive support is added!

LittleZ
    Participant

I was literally going to cancel my vive preorder today because I heard that vorpx didn’t support the vive. But now that I know it’s coming, both htc and vorpx will have my money as soon as vive support is delivered!

Thanks!

Usvart
    Participant

Is there a prediction when the Vive support will be implented? When it’s ready for Vive, i will order the program.

Chatoyance
    Participant

I am hot for vorpX, on the Vive. I too am eager to order, once Vive implementation is extant.

tarexmd
    Participant

Any news on Vive support? It’s been a while…. I want to be lost in GTA 5. Thanks for your incredible work. Also, can’t wait to play my normal steam games in 3D in your cinema app!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 252 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!