Cyberpunk 2077

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk 2077

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 371 total)
  • Author
    JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Works smooth and plays excellent.Any chance of getting full directvr or working positional tracking ?

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’ll work on memory scanner tracking tomorrow. Can’t say anything yet, havent’t tried so far.

Dave
    Participant

Playing this game in vorpx is better than Sex….

Dave
    Participant

FOV Fix:

Modify <path-to-game>\r6\config\settings\platform\pc\options.json

First-person models may appear stretched at values greater than 110.

Go to <path-to-game>\r6\config\settings\platform\pc.

Open the options.json file with notepad or any other file editing program.

Search for the fieldofview key, and change the “max_value” setting to your choosing. Changing any other value will cause the game to fail to boot.

Save the file and launch the game.

Open the Graphics – Field of View options and select your new FoV.

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Cyberpunk_2077

Ralf
    Keymaster

Small FOV change disclaimer:

Any FOV different from 100.0 will require manual vorpX ImageZoom adjustment in FullVR mode to make game and headset FOV match. The profile comes with the right settings for FOV 100.0, changing the game FOV to anything else is only recommended for those who feel safe tweaking vorpX settings afterwards to make game and headset FOV match again.

beatet
    Participant

Ralf with the new update Red dead redemption 2 is not hooking. I have tried alternative method too and nothing.

Can I come back to a previous version of vorpx?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Seems like the profile is missing in action entirely in the last release. Thanks for the heads-up. I uploaded a profile database update. Should download when you launch vorpX next time. If not, you can grab the ‘Red Dead Redemption 2 [vorpX]’ profile from the cloud.

beatet
    Participant

It´s working again. Thanks!!

walsru
    Participant

Brand new to vorpx as of today. Full vr looks good but I can’t figure out how to move the map closer to center. Been playing in immersive screen until I figure that out.

Obneiric
    Participant

Thanks for the quick profile, the z3d implementation looks pretty good for this game in immersive screen. G3D would be nice, but it would probably be impossible to play at a non-blurry resolution with current GPUs anyway.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ walsru : Do you mean the minimap? You can scale down the HUD further on the image page of the vorpX menu, that would bring the minimap closer to the screen center.

walsru
    Participant

The HUD scaling sliders (pressing DEL in game and going one page to the right) have no effect at any value for me so far

Ralf
    Keymaster

That’s odd for sure. Which version of the game do you have? Steam or GOG? If it’s the GOG version the shaders might differ from the Steam version, in that case vorpX wouldn’t be able to detect the HUD. That’s not overly likely though.

As a workaround you can use vorpX’s EdgePeek function (right thumbstick/mouse wheel click). EdgePeek temporarily zooms to a cinema like view in FullVR mode, which is also useful for watching cutscenes, using menus and so on.

walsru
    Participant

I’m on steam. In quest 2 link using steam vr mode. Good tip I’ll give that a try! Regardless I’m loving the tool for extra immersion.

sgearr
    Participant

I got this work pretty well with the FOV Fix (I set the max value at 200 in the “options.json” and at 110 in game/vorpx. But for some reason my head tracking is inverted anyone know how to fix this?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 371 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!