Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    comatrix
    Participant

Hi, tried to launch CP2077 with the Free Mod, but no matter what I do, the game loads and suddenly crashes after few seconds, then a windows notification appears to send the crash to the developers, flatlined issue.
    My config:

AMD Ryzen 7700x
    RTX 4090 FE
    32GB RAM 6000MHz CL32
    VR Headset Oculus Rift S

Any help will be appreciated

bendowswell
    Participant

Hello – I’m trying to uninstall the mod so that I can play the game in flatscreen again. For the life of me, I can’t figure it out! Please help :)

socode
    Participant

Hi! Any updates for patch 1.62? VR controllers don’t work inside the game when I see a flat screen with menus. Neither does the character editor.((

Ralf
    Keymaster

Will probably require an update of the Cyber Engine Tweaks modding framework. I release an updated mod installer once that is available.

You can also check the link below and install CET manually once it gets updated. Usually takes only a few days for CET to update:

https://github.com/maximegmd/CyberEngineTweaks/releases

socode
    Participant

Thanks for the answer! I’ll look forward to it!)

socode
    Participant

You can also check the link below and install CET manually once it gets updated. Usually takes only a few days for CET to update:
    https://github.com/maximegmd/CyberEngineTweaks/releases

New CET was release)

socode
    Participant

@Ralf
    Upgraded CET, but the game experience is still unsatisfactory. I use Pico 4, 5800X3D and 4090. As a VR engine is Steam VR. The controllers don’t work in the main menu, meaning you have to navigate the menu and load the game on the keyboard. Learning to use the controllers works fine. Is this normal or should VR controllers work everywhere?

Sephael
    Participant

Installed CET from 12 april for patch 1.62, it crashs when reaching the main menu.
    I’m using VorpX 21.3.2

Ralf
    Keymaster

CET is only required if you use the standalone version or the vorpX beta.

Sephael
    Participant

Okay, i will simply reinstall the game.

Sephael
    Participant

My bad, when i launched the game flat to try the new raytracing override, i just forgot to turn off the frame generation before using VorpX.
    Everything is working fine.

chinagreenelvis
    Participant

If I’m looking down while using iron sight aiming, the gun will automatically point upwards in the opposite direction. Same thing happens if I’m looking up when I start to aim; the gun will be moved downwards towards the ground.

I use inverted Y on my controls, no idea if this has anything to do with it.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Heads-up that an updated installer including the latest CyberEngineTweaks modding framework for CP2077 1.62 is now available.

No need to download it if you already updated CET manually, the actual mod is unchanged, only CET got updated in the installer.

socode
    Participant

Dear Ralf, how to fix the “shaking” when turning your head on the Pico 4? It is not, if you turn with a mouse or gamepad.

And the second point, how to choose dialogue options? With Pico controllers can not do this (tried all the buttons).

Thank you! ;)

ExplodedAxo
    Participant

Hi

Recently got Cyberpunk and Ive been trying to get both (either) the standalone or the paid app version to work on my WMR/Reverb G2.

Ive been trying checking and unchecking various options in Open XR.

The paid app version sometimes gets the 4 spinning WMR dots at title screen, sometimes i get the small cyberpunk loading icon ( blue CD in pink button ) in a corner of my headset. The the game runs on monitor and i can close it.

Using the free app I get only the icon again with the Vorpx intro screen. I can access the Vorpx menu but everything else is unresponsive in game ( both on monitor – title screen ) and I need to force close.

v1.62 Cyberpunk.

On my very first try i did the paid app and i got in no issue ( no geometry 3D but z-normal was available) . Figure id try free for full geo-3D but since installing ive not been able to get in. Uninstalled the free version and still stuck.

Any suggestions ? Anyone got around similar issues.?

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!