Aug 27, 2018 at 9:02pm #174985
Prince of Persia 1/2/3 (G3D)
Ive renamed the profile for Sands of Time to Prince of Persia 1/2/3 which now covers
– Sands of Time
– Warrior Within
– The Two Trones
All games have the same problem that text like in tutorials is relatively out of depth. You can either use mono while playing the tutorials, lower 3D strength or use Edgepeek or temporarily cinema mode.
I choosed a medium depth for the profile, please gain/lower 3D strength seperately for each game because each game is rendered slighty different.
All games look very nice when using resolutions above 2500.
The first two games need to be patched with UNIWS (for higher resolutions then 1600×1200), the 3rd game has more options to choose from.
– Turn off/lower FOG and Shadows in Sands of Time
– Profile availiable from the cloudAug 28, 2018 at 9:20pm #174998Aug 28, 2018 at 9:28pm #174999
For the anniversary of my 100st fixed game for vorpX, i have another one that i tried to fix game for ages, now i finally got a profile for the Dungeon Keeper like game. – 101 , oh how must i love that number;-) do you get the joke ?
-I recommend 1920×1080, because HUD will become smaller on higher settings
-if you go higher then 1920×1080, desktop res. MUST match game res. otherwise game will crash !
-Optimized for Immersive/Cinema Modes
-Profile availiable from the cloudAug 28, 2018 at 10:45pm #175000Aug 28, 2018 at 10:48pm #175001Aug 29, 2018 at 9:14pm #175019Aug 29, 2018 at 10:00pm #175020steph12Participant
RJk_ you are on fire mate :)
that is very impressive what you are doing for Vorpx community, thanks a bunch for your continuous effort !Aug 30, 2018 at 11:07pm #175040Aug 30, 2018 at 11:12pm #175041
The First Templar (G3D)
Nice Co-Op Action Adventure, reminds me on Hunted: The Demons Forge in a Two Worlds environment.
– Stay Offline while installing so you dont have to bother with “Kalypso”.
– HIGHTLY IMPORTANT:
Switch the last video option (something like “Scene resolution”, just below postprocessing. I am not shure if every game version has that option, the manual didnt tell so) TO MEDIUM. If you dont your game will look completely messed up !
– Using 3D FOV enhancement will distort view in some areas
– Recommended: Shadows ON
– Terminate TFT.exe manually after quitting game from taskmanager if exe remains thereAug 30, 2018 at 11:36pm #175043Aug 31, 2018 at 5:05pm #175065
Game No.400 of the inofficial list
Ultimate Pinball Challenge (2005) (G3D)
Who said we cant play pinball with VorpX ?
These pinball tables look so huge in VR. You can choose beetween 6 different tables. Resolution is not very high but game looks great in cinema mode. (Theres a registry setting under [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Reactor\Pinball]).
– Optimized for Cinema Mode
– Turn OFF reflections
– Change 3D Strength to resize table
– Profile availiable from the CloudSep 1, 2018 at 6:06pm #175077
Oh man, some of that old stuff looks so good with VorpX. Just like it was programmed for VR. This litte game demonstrates nicely the difference beetween VorpX G3D and “Bigscreen” for people who dont know the difference yet. Looks gorgeous in Cinema Mode with high resoultions.
Rayman 3 (DGVoodoo2) – G3D
– 3D Jump n Run game (DX8.1)
– Requires DGVoodoo2
– Set any desired resolution (must be availiable on your PC, see vorpX custom res.) in
example: Gli_Mode=1 – 2560 x 1440 x 32
– Profile optimized for cinema mode, Full VR can be used for 3rd person view w. headtacking but HUD is at screen depth
– Profile availiable from the cloudSep 2, 2018 at 3:44am #175080vrbandwagonParticipant
Oh man, some of that old stuff looks so good with VorpX.
Yeah, thanks to you, Sir!Sep 2, 2018 at 6:20pm #175082
Rise of the Argonauts (G3D)
– When choosing resolutions above 1600×1200 menuscreens remain 1600×1200
– If shadow effects annoy you turn OFF G3D shadow treatment in VorpXs ingame “image settings”
– FOV can be changed with 3D FOV enhancement via ini tweak, see here
– Nice Full VR with Headtracking, 3rd person view
– Profile availiable from the cloudSep 3, 2018 at 10:58am #175085
VorpX surprises me anew day by day !
OIO: The Game (G3D)
Youve probably (over)seen that (relatively new) game in a cheap shop, what luck i bought it.. This 3D Jump n run (unity Engine !) looks like its been just made for VR. Soo damn sweet !!
– Optimized for Cinema Modes
– gain resolution to the max
– Profile Availiable from the cloud
Note: OIO is also availiable in “Best of Independet Games Collection Vol.1”. If you own this version, the name of the games exe might not match the one in the profile. Simply add the games exe to the OIO profile if that is the case.
- The topic ‘Old User Profile Thread’ is closed to new replies.