Resident Evil 2 Remake

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Resident Evil 2 Remake

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    emceeschwartz
    Participant

Haven’t posted in awhile just wanted to say I too hope for 3d support for this game. Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2 are my favorite Vorpx games. Hope to play this with it as well.

KickB
    Participant

I can get it to run in VorpX but no 3D of any sort yet. Hopefully soon. I don’t intend to play it until it happens!

If someone makes it play nice let me know please, now top of my play list.

steph12
    Participant

i’m also holding myself to play that game, waiting for a working vorpx profile :D
    i know it will come some day !

Kongao21
    Participant

I’m waiting for a profile for the resident evil 2 remake. Please add G3D to this game.

marcob
    Participant

I can get it to run in VorpX but no 3D of any sort yet. Hopefully soon. I don’t intend to play it until it happens!

If someone makes it play nice let me know please, now top of my play list.

What profile did you use to have it run in the headset ?

marcob
    Participant

Resident evil 2 – remake w/ vorpx on pimax 8k

I was able to run the game on the pimax 8k though not in Z3D/GD3 but with head tracking , using the auto setting of vorpx :)

Please someone could help to try to come up with a Z3D/GD3 setting for the game ?

Resident evil 2 remake – on pimax 8k using vorpx

marcob
    Participant

Maybe using one of the resident evil 7 biohazard ‘s profile for vorpx would work for this new resident evil 2 for giving it some Z3D/GD3 aspect ?

https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Engine:RE_Engine

steph12
    Participant

Maybe using one of the resident evil 7 biohazard ‘s profile for vorpx would work for this new resident evil 2 for giving it some Z3D/GD3 aspect ?

man, this is the first thing everyone here tried first. didnt work.

marcob
    Participant

If I knew what everyone did I would not have said it out loud.

But overall , was everyone else be able to start the game in the headset without Z3D/GD3 support?

d0kt0r
    Participant

If I knew what everyone did I would not have said it out loud.

But overall , was everyone else be able to start the game in the headset without Z3D/GD3 support?

I dont own a Primax and maybe that’s different, but, with the RE7 profile you can start the game in the headset without Z3D/G3D. My additional problem on the headset is the problem that I have in one eye more images than the other (it might be missing a car for example, but is showing the fog in the end).
    So, for example for me, the image above is showing one eye. I would want to know if in both eyes have the same images.
    From my point of view, the RE7 profile is broken for RE2 and not reusable and needs something from scratch.

KickB
    Participant

Hi There. I confirm I can get it to run on Rift without 3d. Simply had to make a VorpX shortcut and it hooked just fine. It just doesn’t look good without 3d. I’m prepared to wait, I have so much other stuff to do, but if this was working I would definitely being doing it next!

slydk1982
    Participant

It would be nice if Ralf could update us on if a profile is coming??

steph12
    Participant

i saw a cloud profile for this game stating working Z3D ? check it out guys maybe that’s true.

marcob
    Participant

i saw a cloud profile for this game stating working Z3D ? check it out guys maybe that’s true.

I have uploaded this profile

View post on imgur.com

that is based on re7 profile

How does it look to other people?

I can’t make Geometry 3D work :-(

Did anyone succeed ?

matteo39
    Participant

Re2 uses the same re7 engines?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!