Any news on Vive

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Any news on Vive

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 252 total)
  • Author
    DoctorDigital
    Participant

As soon as there is Vive Support, this is a buy for me.
    Until then, I keep on checking back ;-)

NastyN8
    Participant

I really just wish you would release it in the state that it is in and consider us early adopters testers. I do however understand that I could be bad for business. hope that it comes out soon so that i can just give you my money already. I just saw mydreamswift was in steam for 30USD so i got it. FYI, it did not work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Excited about a new vr injector I made the same mistake for my Rift. Be warned: this thing doesn’t have any kind of 3d, even if you can make it work. It just takes the flat game and sends it to the headset. Doesn’t even do a 1/10 of what Vorpx does.

ICBreaker
    Participant

I bought vorpX when I had my DK2, had a lot of fun with it.
    Now I own a Vive and I can’t wait for Ralf to finish his work! Thank you for the heart you put in your software, we all appreciate your effort! Keep up the good work!

Marco
    Participant

I also bought the software – count me in!

DX24
    Participant

Will there be a new separate payment for vive and oculus or one? I want to buy this program now, although do not want to buy than after to pay for a different version.

Thanks In Adavance.

Josiah
    Participant

Ralf,

Have you thought about distribution on steam? I’m not sure what their cut would be, but you may get a larger group of people purchasing the program. The convenience of steam is always nice as well to have everything in one place for gamers. Could put it out as early access if you plan on keeping a work in progress.

Just a thought. Keep up the great work! I can’t wait for the release.

NastyN8
    Participant

I vote for you to go to greenlight this on steam as well, even if they take 30%. You will have a much bigger market for sure.

zarlor
    Participant

Ralf would have to verify, but I’m pretty sure there won’t be two separate versions of vorpX (a Rift version and a Vive version). You should be able to buy it now if you like and it will work with your Vive when that ability becomes available. That being said you might want to wait just because the software installation or at least the upgrading process has, at least previously, relied on a working headset being connected and presumably at this point it won’t recognize your Vive as that working headset until it supports it. So it may just go smoother for you if you waited.

Fredthehound
    Participant

I was wondering about that myself. Makes sense. Thanks for the heads up.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The same vorpX version will work for both headsets, no separate purchases required if you own both.

prospektor
    Participant

Just got my Vive two days ago and now found out about this program, sounds great! Now I have another thing to look forward to!

Congo1986
    Participant

Every time I go to altspace (which is filled with Vive users) I bring up Vorpx to people. A lot of people already know about it, and those that dont seem very interested. Cant wait!

Dannaman
    Participant

I’ve bought the software now to support the developer with the intention of using it on an HTC Vive.

I’d also like to see the software available on Steam so there’s a one stop shop of updates etc.

Thanks Ralf!

Papa Plastic
    Participant

Don’t listen to them Ralf! You keep that 30% where it rightfully belongs, In Your Pocket!

vorpX will spread far and wide via word of mouth alone in due time.

Its how most of us found our way here, is it not?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 252 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!