Cyberpunk 2077

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk 2077

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 371 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

Just a guess, but if you happen to play with inverted mouse, try to disable that. Alternatively ther are X/Y invert settings in the vorpX menu for inverted mouse players (head tracking page).

Obneiric
    Participant

Z3D does seem to be glitching out at times (this is probably the “glitchy depth layers” that someone referred to earlier). The way I can describe it is that the entire screen gets covered with blur (like the outlines you normally see around objects in Z3D mode) and the 3d depth effect disappears. Didn’t run into this issue until I got into the first firefight in “The Rescue” mission for street thug start, but its happening there consistently. I think its related to the lighting in one of the rooms…

Ralf
    Keymaster

Odd, I played that mission too during my play test without encountering this issue. Would be great if you could e-mail your settings file to support at vorpx com. maybe the issue is related to certain graphics settings. The file can be found here: C:\Users\[Your User]\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077\UserSettings.JSON.

Caveat: the AppData folder is hidden per default.

dborosev
    Participant

Hey Ralf/Obneiric, just to follow up on this:
    I did some more testing. It appears that some setting (out of the dozens) in graphics settings will make this happen. It makes the entire top half of the screen non-3D, and the bottom half 3D.
    The good news is, that I took Ralf’s lead when he said he used stock settings, so I set it to medium (instead of custom as I had it) and it all works fine now.
    So one of the settings in there is messing with it.
    As I micro-adjust, I’ll see if I can narrow it further, but for now, simply using one of the presets works perfectly. It was quite bad before.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Great. If we can narrow down an offending setting, I could easily set that automatically to the required value whenever someone changes it. I’ll double check that mission with different settings tomorrow myself.

@ Obneric : please still send the settings file (before you change anything). Having a settings file that provokes this glitch would make things a lot easier.

sgearr
    Participant

@ Ralf Thanks for the help just needed a restart.

Does anyone else Cyberpunk 2077 crash when you change and save vorpx setting?

Ralf
    Keymaster

I had that a few times when I used the gamepad to navigate the vorpX menu and save settings, fairly odd. Using the mouse however always worked. Might or might not have been conincidence, but worth a shot if you also encountered this with a gamepad. Will look into that later.

Obneiric
    Participant

I know what the problematic setting is, its DLSS. Turned DLSS off and I don’t get that glitch anymore. Unfortunate since the framerate boost from DLSS is awesome, but it is what it is.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Great, I’ll take a closer look and see whether something can be done, would definitely be good to have it fully working with DLSS enabled. No promises though.

walsru
    Participant

Ok my bad the HUD does scale noticeably under .6

Obneiric
    Participant

Yet another report, this time with good news:

After disabling DLSS I found that I was running into the issue dborosev described (screen being split in half with 3d/non-3d), which was actually different from my original problem.

After messing around with the settings I found that setting Color Precision to high fixed both issues. I can use DLSS with no problems now.

NSAgent
    Participant

Idk man, when the vorpx update happened and the first profile was live geometry 3d gave me the best experience. When I came back vorpx updated again and G3d is no longer an option.

I hope that returns. I was living it

testgrounds
    Participant

So I tried it in both Pimax 8KX and Reverb G2 and the resolution doesn’t seem to be that good. Also it sets my video settings to 1920×1080 but when I change it to 2560×1440 which is my monitor size, the image quality seems to improve. Also by default, it’s like I’m looking at a really wide screen because the top and bottom aren’t cover by the FOV, so I have to resort to Image zoom to get it to look right but then also the world scale seems too big. What the are best settings?

Dave
    Participant

For the 8KX i would prefer 4480×1920 and for the G2 3200×2400. Both with medium graphic settings except the High Textures,DLSS Performance, and RTX has to be off. If you have an older Card, than set DLSS to Ultra-Performance and reduce some of the graphic settings to low.

You can use Nvidia DSR to set any Resolution, also with a 1440p Monitor.

Michelangel0
    Participant

Wait NSAgent… Geometry 3D? but what profile were you using?
    Isn’t Cyberpunk using a new version of the Witcher 3 engine? I mean to check the profiles

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 371 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!