Cyberpunk 2077

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk 2077

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 371 total)
  • Author
    Angel
    Participant

The FOV tweak seems to be a popular hack because it also it’s nice for bigger and wide monitors and I haven’t see any comment about any bug or side effect. So I think it could works well. (I hope)

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ JESUSSTAYS : Still haven’t checked yet, will have to wait until next week. You can be sure I’ll do all I can in that regard. Chances are 50:50.

@ Angel : I’m also reasonably confident. I just can’t guarantee anything yet.

Destroy
    Participant

This game is huge in importance.

From what I read, G3D is not possible with this game, correct?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please go one page back in this thread. Should answer your question in detail.

Destroy
    Participant

As an average Joe, page one does not help at all, it only confuses me more.

Which is why I posted the question directly.

G3D is all I’m interested in for VorpX as it is the only ‘real’ VR mode to my eyes.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Has been answered several times in this thread before. Executive summary: Well working Z3D with more depth than in most other Z3D profiles. G3D also would make fairly limited sense here given the game’s hardware requirements. Give it a try, you might be surprised.

dborosev
    Participant

For almost all open world type games with large expansive maps, Z3D is perfect. You can barely tell the difference unless you hyper scrutinize up close objects.
    And the performance boost is well worth it.
    If a game were all close quarters, up close then g3d might be worth it, but for a game like this, especially as demanding, Z3D fits the bill.

steph12
    Participant

Z3D is nice for third person, but Z3D artifact for first person is too distracting. even at 2.00.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Note that I dialed back the base strength from the original profile release in the meantime. Got a bit carried away originally and slightly overdid it. Works pretty well now. Unless you start looking for artifacts, there is nothing really distracting anymore.

Angel
    Participant

After 2 hours playing with Vorpx, I can say that I’ve played more in “EdgePeek” mode that in normal mode. It’s impossible to play without see well the HUD and the dialogs. It would be very nice to have all the HUD at EdgePeek size and resolution, but it’s free to dream hehe.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Sounds as if for you it might be worth a shot to set the ‘Play Style’ option to ‘Immersive Screen’ instead of ‘Full VR’.

Angel
    Participant

After an hour, I’ve setup my own style that is to put the EdgePeek mode in zoom 1.00 (instead 0.62) and FOV to 95. I’ll try your recommendation, I’ve all the night to test. :D

Ecnarps
    Participant

Thanks for the quick profile! I just purchased today and before I start for the first time, I want to be sure I use the best possible profile. You mentioned you have been making tweaks to your profile. How do I get the very latest one?

zero_nanometer
    Participant

Finally got a CPU (5900x), can’t wait to throw it in my PC, complete my build, download vorpx/cyberpunk

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ Ecnarps : vorpX should ask whether you want to install a profile database update when you launch it. That will include the updated profile. If that fails for some reason, you can grab the latest profile manually from the cloud profiles page in the config app, it’s named Cyberpunk 2077 [vorpX]. That is not necessary though if you get the database pop-up on start.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 371 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!