Cyberpunk 2077

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk 2077

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 371 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

@Ralf and @ markbradley1982

Most of my crashes happening while driving through Night City, for some minutes. Borderless Window and Resolutions of 1440 and 1620 and low settings chosen by the game itself are crashing, too.

Mossfoot
    Participant

I just have to say I still can’t figure out my problem. To be clear, vorpX worked with CP2077 right out of the box for me (digitally speaking)

However, after the most recent vorpX update, and restoring to factory settings as it advised, I can no longer hook to CP2077. It just says “attaching to” and nothing happens.

Do I need to reinstall vorpX? CP2077? Both? What could be happening?

Dave
    Participant

Please make screenshots of your vorpx config tool settings and post it here !

First of all delete the UserSettings.json in C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077\

and in the vorpx config tool go to local profiles and reset the CP77 Profile to factory defaults

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ mossfoot: you may have to re-select the right headset type on the ‘General’ page of the config app. The factory reset would have set it back to Oculus.

Mossfoot
    Participant

@Ralf Nope, switched it back to WMR as before (double checked).

However, after the new update from CP2077 (Hotfix 1.5) the connection is being made again, but all my options regarding screen size are gone.

The new problem now is if I go into the vorpX menu in-game and click to any of the other pages ( < or > at the top left corner) the game now freezes completely (though the music continues to play).

Ralf
    Keymaster

If using the menu with the mouse doesn’t work for some reason, you can either use it with cursor keys + enter, your gamepad or VR controllers.

Mossfoot
    Participant

No, the cursor works (mouse or gamepad), but as soon as I click the < or > then it freezes.

Also, still can’t disable the Y axis for headlook, but then I can’t even try until I can change the menu screen ;)

Dave
    Participant

Patch 1.05 solved my crashes. I played some hours in FullVR and the Z3D is incredible, very close to G3D. The NPCs are living, it is not comparable to Assassins Creed in Z3D and Third Person. Wow, thank you very much to Ralf and the vorpx community !

For those who own a RTX 3000 or Big Navi
    my recommendations in 40fps Gaming:

Graphic settings:
    Res. 3200×2400
    FOV 135
    Medium and High Mixed
    Raytracing on + Medium
    DLSS Ultra Performance

vorpx:
    85% Zoom
    Sharpen 2.00
    Z3D 3.00
    Edge Peak 3D 50%
    Edge Peak Driving
    Fluidsync 40/80

Vehicle Handling Mod:
    https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/209

ttanaka
    Participant

Where can I get the profile for Cyberpunk 2077?

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ ttanaka: The latest vorpX 21.1.0.3 comes with it automatically.

@ mossfoot: you can deal with your issue by using the menu with either cursor keys + enter, a gamepad or VR controllers.

markbradley1982
    Participant

“The NPCs are living, it is not comparable to Assassins Creed in Z3D and Third Person.”

Speaking of that, anyway to make the Z3D in Assassins Creed this good?

matteo39
    Participant

sorry but you haven’t noticed that every time you pick up an item, the menu outline remains “memorized” as a glitch: it remains imprinted on the view, and I have to reload the game to get a clean view

Edgenier
    Participant

Patch 1.05 solved my crashes. I played some hours in FullVR and the Z3D is incredible, very close to G3D. The NPCs are living, it is not comparable to Assassins Creed in Z3D and Third Person. Wow, thank you very much to Ralf and the vorpx community !

For those who own a RTX 3000 or Big Navi
    my recommendations in 40fps Gaming:

Graphic settings:
    Res. 3200×2400
    FOV 135
    Medium and High Mixed
    Raytracing on + Medium
    DLSS Ultra Performance

vorpx:
    85% Zoom
    Sharpen 2.00
    Z3D 3.00
    Edge Peak 3D 50%
    Edge Peak Driving
    Fluidsync 40/80

Vehicle Handling Mod:
    https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/209

I’ve arrived at similar settings but must have DLSS set to Quality which costs me 45fps and goes to about 42fps. Being able to set fluidsync to 40/80 would solve all my problems, didn’t know you could do that! How do you set it to 40/80?

Dave
    Participant

@ Edgenier

1. Limit your Headset to 80hz or 90hz
    (What kind of Headset do you have ?)

2. Limit CP77 to 40fps or 45fps
    (CP77 graphic settings)

3. Activate Vorpx Direct Mode Async Render and FluidSync
    (Press Del at your keyboard after booting CP77)

(Please reset your manual FOV settings and reset the CP77 profile, and use the new vorpx release build-in FOV Setting !)

Edgenier
    Participant

Reverb G2. It has a 90hz refresh rate, i don’t think you can limit it to 80hz, it’s either 60hz or 90hz?

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 371 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!