Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    Leonspade
    Participant

Oh nice dude, I wasnt sure if you were talking about the CET framework update or what you meant exactly by that.. But this is great news! Im very optimistic to see this since I just tried the GTA 5 mod and it looks glorious, I heard there your work involves more natural rendering so I cant wait to see what its like.

BIOHAZRED
    Participant

Imo Cp2077 only looks good in VR if you have Screenspace reflections at almost psycho.

I get good results on a 3089 at just above 1920 with DLSS set to automatic.

wedgeewoo
    Participant

Seems like I am having the same issues as everyone else, yay -_- . Just watched the new edgerunners show and felt like going back to night city, only to find that it didn’t work, broke my heart. I got a question though. If i were to rollback the version to 1.5, would I also need to rollback to the same CET Framework? Ive tried just rolling back to 1.5 but didn’t get the full VR and was stuck on Edge Peak mode. I am running it on an Oculus 2.
    Also, I gotta thank you Ralf, to me your are the true legend of Night City lol.

guiguips
    Participant

Hello. I have just bought Cyberpunk after a long wait (I was waiting for it to become more complete and I think it is now) and I just tried to make it work with this VR mod.

I have followed every step to install it BUT when I launched it via steam, or Oculus home, or directly with the exe in the bin folder, it just didn’t hook : The game still start in pancake mode, on my screen, no VR.
    I have no mods installed, No nexus, alredady uninstall/ reinstall everything, deleted d3d12on7 folder and de dll inside it, replace the CET folder with the latest,… EVERYTHING, but it still doesn’t hook, NO VR.

Can somebody please help me? I am surely missing something but I don’t know what…

wedgeewoo
    Participant

Ok so here is what I tried:
    -Full reinstall of CP2077, and the Standalone VR
    -Tried the most recent CET and 1.5
    -Deleted plugin folder and reinstalled the Standalone VR
    -Reinstalled the oculus app

I also tried all configs just to be sure, and nothing

In all cases I was left in edge peak mode, and was never able to get the head tracking. It always read that both the position and rotation were unavailable and that the FOV was in the game settings.
    I know that there is a fix for this, and for this I can be patient, but I’m honestly sad that I can’t get it running now, it was the best thing for this game :(

Ralf
    Keymaster

Each CET version only works with the Cyberpunk version it was made for. You either need the CET for Cyberpunk 1.5 if you still have that installed, or wait until I have the mod update ready that works with Cyberpunk 1.6.

Loowee
    Participant

I’m jumping back in the game too and just noticed the awesome gesture feature added by Ralph. Any ETA on the update of the vorpx plugin? Unless I can make it work already through my vorpx license via a profile? Thx guys!

BIOHAZRED
    Participant

I’m deffo thinking about uplaoding my working version of 1.5 somewhere for people to download.. It works its just not the new update.

Ralf
    Keymaster

2022/09/27

Version alpha 7 is now available. This update adds compatibility with Cyberpunk 2077 1.6 and contains some smaller fixes and improvements.

Was quite a bit of work. Fairly weird that any fixes on the mod side were necessary at all, but now it’s finally time to enjoy Cyberpunk 1.6 in all it’s VR glory with motion controller gestures.

As always, you can grab the latest version here.

3oxis
    Participant

bro, there’s no file there

Ralf
    Keymaster

The link should work now. Thanks for the heads-up!

Leonspade
    Participant

Oculus runtime init failed. vorpX will not work correctly. Try to restart the Oculus Software or your PC.

Switching vorpX to SteamVR mode may help in some cases.

Oculus runtime error:
    LibOVRRT signature check failed (3021)

I tried everything that was recommended to no avail.

If this actually works I will buy the software right now..

BIOHAZRED
    Participant

Omg yassssss just in time too I just got all my graphics commissions done and I’m free to play Cyberpunk all day if I want.. Which I probably will 😅 thanks bunches Ralf you the GOAT!

Leonspade
    Participant

Oculus runtime init failed. vorpX will not work correctly. Try to restart the Oculus Software or your PC.

Switching vorpX to SteamVR mode may help in some cases.

Oculus runtime error:
    LibOVRRT signature check failed (3021)

I tried everything that was recommended to no avail.

If this actually works I will buy the software right now..

Nevermind, I figured it out.. If someone runs into this issue and owns an oculus, don’t choose oculus in your headset type configuration.. Choose SteamVR or OpenXR for better performance

matteo39
    Participant

is standalone mod more heavy about performance? i have a 1060 gtx, and normally i use z-normal vorpx

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!