Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

If you reinstalled the mod, you have to copy the latest CET afterwards. Not the other way around.

Reinstalling the mod should not be necessary though normally. Just updating CET is enough when a CP2077 beaks CET.

BTW: If you haven’t done so already, please read the instructions in the launch environment after starting the game. Stuff like this gets explained there.

mr_belowski
    Participant

That’s exactly what I did – reinstalled the mod, then reinstalled CET. My post was unclear, sorry :)

Is there a step I’ve missed or got backwards here? Before the last small game hotfix it was working (latest mod + latest CET). Uninstalling the mod, then reinstalling, then putting the latest CET in hasn’t fixed it so I’m a bit stuck

mr_belowski
    Participant

DOH, there was a CET hotfix last night that I missed

https://github.com/maximegmd/CyberEngineTweaks/issues/836

Will try again

mr_belowski
    Participant

yeah.. last night’s CET update fixes it

drowhunter
    Participant

Do we suspect any issues when Phantom Liberty drops?

If so, will this mod be updated?

beemzy
    Participant

I’m currently getting fps in mid-60s to 80s range at 2880 x 2160 with VorpX quality setting at Great using AMD 5600 cpu OC’d to 4.7GHz, 4090 gpu and Quest 2 at 90Hz. Does anyone have experience getting higher fps from a better cpu (ie faster and/or more threads)?

destraudo
    Participant

i just downloaded cyberpunk, my understanding is i will have to revert the game to 1.61 to get it to work but it will only let me go back to 1.62. Am i boned?

Ralf
    Keymaster

You don’t have to downgrade Cyberpunk. What you may have to do after a Cyberpunk update (and ideally also before!) is reading the 3m large, next to impossible to miss instructions panel in the launch environment, which among other important things explains how to update the CET modding framework if necessary. For your convenience the same instructions are additionally displayed as overlay in the game window (just as hard to miss).

Since yesterday the latest mod download contains the CET for 1.63 though, so until the next Cyberpunk update you can continue to ignore even unmissable extra large instructions that are shown directly in front of your eyes on each game start. ;)

destraudo
    Participant

apologies the website said ‘Version alpha 8 is now available. This update adds compatibility with Cyberpunk 2077 1.61.’ as latest. This is great to know thank you!

destraudo
    Participant

this will sound super odd, but how do you select dialogue choices… i dont seem to be able to scroll dialogues.

destraudo
    Participant

did you ever figure this out?

Ralf
    Keymaster

The fourth or fifth tutorial chart in the start room explains how all gamepad axes/keys are mapped to motion cotrollers via a shift key. That should help. Let me know if carefully going through the tutorial does not solve your issue.

If it does help however, try to imagine how much easier you could have gotten into the game by just taking a minute or two for that right away. Both your ‘problems’ are taken care of in huge letters. Directly in front of your eyes, with cute little images even to make it less boring. It’s up to you to take that offer though. Noone can do that for you.

Marozaki
    Participant

thank you for always.
    A Japanese fan who has been using VorpX for several years.
    I started playing using VRMOD a few days ago, but I can’t change the HUD size in the image settings.
    I use ValveIndex and Radeon RX6800 and choose Great for image quality.
    Even when increased or decreased from the default 0.5, the actual HUD size remains fixed and cut off in the corners of the field of view.
    Therefore, the edge peak screen is used a lot to check the map and quests, so the sense of immersion is lost.
    I installed the CET mod using Vortex and tried reinstalling.
    Am I missing some setting to lock the HUD size?
    Or will this issue continue until the update?

I feel that Mr. Ralph’s VorpX is a very good software, so I’m looking forward to playing with motion control in GTA5 and RDR2, just like Cyberpunk.

Marozaki (using Google Translate)

Ralf
    Keymaster

Looks as if the last CP2077 update broke the HUD shader definition. That can happen occasionally. Thanks for the heads-up.

I’ll take a closer look at the matter next week. Check this thread for info about when an updated build will be available.

Marozaki
    Participant

Mr Ralph, thank you for your prompt response.
    I’m sorry to bother you when you’re busy, but thank you for your kind support.
    I want to enjoy the improved VorpX mod.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!