Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

Glad you got it working again.

3oxis
    Participant

Any Chance for Cyberpunk 2.0 to get our beloved VR treatment?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Yes. But I don’t know yet how much work is involved.

In the best case only the CyberEngineTweaks modding framework has to be updated, which you can do yourself. Keep in mind that the CET dev(s) will need some time themselves after CP got updated.

In the worst case I have a lot of work ahead.

Both cases already occured when CP got updated in the past, so I can’t tell yet.

3oxis
    Participant

Thanks @Ralf for responding…You are DEEPLY appreciated Sir

Ralph
    Participant

If it is only a CET update and some other minor things, i will have a look at it and post a detailed instruction here on the board that is implementable even for very new vorpx members.

(I can only recommend chatgpt to everyone who have to write instructions that nearly everyone has to understand worldwide)

gtuf1
    Participant

Hoping y’all can get it to work because this would be my first revisit to the game after the original release 3 years ago… would love to do it in VR!

Ralph
    Participant

https://github.com/maximegmd/CyberEngineTweaks

Waiting for 2.0 ….. Coffee drinking… and waiting…

Ralph
    Participant

Phantom Liberty DLC is out !

I will try to get it working with an user Z3D Profile only to have a first short impression for the waiting time, until Ralf releases his big fat Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty AFR 3D Mod Update !

beemzy
    Participant

A 2.0 compatible version of CET has been released!
    (I havent had a chance to try yet)

Ralf
    Keymaster

2023/09/27

Night City has been unusually kind this time around. Due to what I can only call a major wonder just a few adjustments had to be made.

Version alpha 9a is available. Mainly adds compatibility with Cyberpunk 2077 2.0.

Download

beemzy
    Participant

Thanks Ralf! I’ve been holding off playing until your update, can’t play it outside of VR and being able to point adn swing my weapons!

Ralf
    Keymaster

You might still encounter that one shader glitch you reported earlier. Haven’t looked into that yet, but it’s not forgotten.

gtuf1
    Participant

Ralf… I have it installed through GOG. I installed it, but I’m not seeing the VorpX window pop up upon booting. Do I have to have Steam VR or Oculus already running for it to hook?

Ralph
    Participant

<b>2023/09/27</b>

Night City has been unusually kind this time around. Due to what I can only call a major wonder just a few adjustments had to be made.

is available. Mainly adds compatibility with Cyberpunk 2077 2.0.

Download

Does the Version alpha 9a support Phantom Liberty, too ?

Ralf
    Keymaster

@gtuf:

Not really sure what to suggest here except making sure that your Cyberpunk install is up-to-date. Launching the Oculus/Meta app beforehand can’t hurt either.

@dave.

It works with CP 2077 2.0, with or without Phantom Liberty installed.

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!