Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    TheBalt
    Participant

Is there a way to change individual button inputs on VR Controllers with the mod? Currently the dash move is on the same left hand controller as the movement… basically meaning you cant dash into another direction because you are pressing the button but have no finger on the joystick.

Is there a way to customize this?

Thanks for your time

bwgfx
    Blocked

Is the Standalone VR mod working again with 2.0? Is so where can I download everything needed to play in VR? Only getting to the menu and triggers work but no buttons to get through menus to the game. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

beemzy
    Participant

Is the Standalone VR mod working again with 2.0? Is so where can I download everything needed to play in VR? Only getting to the menu and triggers work but no buttons to get through menus to the game. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Working for me on CP2077 2.01, using standalone VpX mod from its DL page

bwgfx
    Blocked

Is this the correct link?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r2ogs1irtCesuRMXYZBzpkEic5k-HDDO/view?pli=1

Also did you just download the standalone and nothing else? No other tweaks?

Thanks again for your help

bwgfx
    Blocked

Also what headset are you using?

I am trying to get it to work on an oculus quest 2
    -boot steam vr
    -launch game in vr

If you could give any details of the process that would be awesome!

bwgfx
    Blocked

Got it sort of working. Only thing is its not full 360 veiw its kind of cutoff?
    Has anytone experienced this and know how to fix?

matteo39
    Participant

Witk link,quest’ 2 has stuttering

bwgfx
    Blocked

Im finding the same its stuttering lots and isnt full 360/has a screen edge and then the visuals catch up… Wonder if this will be fixed? Anyone having same issues or solved the same issues?

jackjack22
    Participant

Hi Ralf. I can only find the most updated version that’s only compatible with CP 2.01. I have CP 2.0 and cant seem to get it to work with the most recent zip file version which, after it is installed, says its only compatible with 2.01. Is Version alpha9a still avail to download somewhere?

beemzy
    Participant

Also what headset are you using?

I am trying to get it to work on an oculus quest 2
    -boot steam vr
    -launch game in vr

If you could give any details of the process that would be awesome!

I use Q2 as well and connect via Airlink. Below are just my settings which may or may not work for your setup. Using Oculus Debug Tool I set Encode Res Width to 3664, Encode Dynamic Bitrate to Enabled, Dynamic Bitrate Max (& Encode Bitrate) to 480, and Offset to 256. My PC is connected directly to a wireless router which is not connected to internet and is used exclusively for VR. Q2 is set to 80 Mhz (I find it gives me better FPS in areas where CPU/GPU use is intense; you might find you are good with 90 MHz). I use Afterburner to OC the 4090. I have CP2077 GOG version so my process is to connect Q2 to the dedicated wifi router, activate Airlink, and double-click on game executable to launch

Further I go to Nexus Mods for further mods. I have updated to latest CET and use 4k textures by XilaMonstrr and the HD Reworked Project Ultra Quality by Halk Hogan. Aforementioned should get you going.

I also have HUDitor, Vanilla Plus Visual Enhancement, Simple FPS Monitor and No More Quest Markers On Screen (latter mod is a temp fix for a slight glitch VorpX currently has with the on screen markers). These shouldnt help/hinder performance and are more ‘quality-of-life’ choices

beemzy
    Participant

Also make sure to read the post by Ralf about setting up the resolutions for VR. Within the game I set to max video res. Turn down all the chromatic aberration, etc (see one of the stickied posts). After the game has started, click in succession the left and right grip buttons to enter the VorpX menu. You can set the quality to Phenomenal and then adjust up/down depending on performance you get

beemzy
    Participant

One further final point is to ensure that ray tracing is turned off as this will tank FPS severely

beemzy
    Participant

Hi Ralf, as well as the on-screen markers glitch, one more thing I have noticed is that after I have activated the VorpX menu (by pressing the left and right grip buttons) I can no longer navigate the VorpX menus using the motion controllers as I could before. Now I seem to have to use the mouse (unless I have inadvertently messed up some setting?)

matteo39
    Participant

WHY , with cable, with my quest 2, i have stuttering, and with air link is ok (but i have low texture quality)?

bwgfx
    Blocked

Thanks so much for all the kind help. It seems a huge amount of expertise and effort to get it working in VR and without being tech savvy I feel like it is too out of reach. Thanks again

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!