Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk VR Update Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    Schroedingercat
    Participant

sorry to report back that this did not work. fwiw, I’m on meta quest 3.

mateuszw1995
    Participant

But now i have a bigger problem related to VR controllers. When I’m in fist fight mode when I move any of thumbsticks fast (to move a character or rotate), the game interprets it also as hit command. Also when I’m in any game menu, it reads fast thumbstick movement as “A” button, so it selects buttons when I’m moving cursor above them. This bug is both in gamepad and mouse/keyboard mapping mode, but when I’m in mouse / keyboard mode it additionally resets mouse location to center of the screen. I’m using Valve Index controllers. Is it something wrong in my settings or it is a bug?

I finally find a solution for this issue. It is specific to Varjo Aero headset. When I disabled “Controller” setting in Workspace tab in Varjo Base the problem was resolved. This setting activates mouse control with the controller in Varjo “virtual desktop”. Theoretically when I launch a game, this desktop turns off, but it seems that there is still some dependence.

I can finally fully enjoy the game, thanks for brilliant mod!

beemzy
    Participant

Ralf, for the last few versions of the standalone mod, when you activate the in-game VorpX settings menu it has not been possible to move the cursor and make selections using the motion controllers. Instead it’s necessary to use the mouse. In future versions it would be great if we could have the ability to use the motion controllers again

Ralf
    Keymaster

Can’t replicate that here. Please try to reinstall the mod and don’t make any changes to input related settings.

BTW: In general be *very* careful with changing settings. The only things you should adjust in the menu are the resolution quality according to your PC’s performance, potentially headset sync related settings, amd maybe image enhancement/sharpening. There isn’t really much of a reason to change other settings than these.

beemzy
    Participant

I use it to make custom keyboard and hot key bindings. I will try a mod reinstall with default settings as you suggest

beemzy
    Participant

Ralf, is there any way to set a long-press of a key in the hotkey menu? eg long-press ‘V’ used to make your car selection

Ralf
    Keymaster

Not sure if I understand te problem. Normally using the controller buttons shiuld work just as using keys, i.e. a key is registered as down as long as you press the button.

Also also not sure why you want to use the keyboard emulation in the first place. The mod works perfectly fine with the default gamepad emulation.

AlissonPS
    Participant

Hi Ralf, I bought VorpX and I’ve been having fun playing VR games, thank you! I would like to know if there is an option to reconnect the connection between the camera and walking in the game and maintain the FOV, I don’t know why you disconnected the two, there must be a good reason, I just started the game, and I was used to it in other games games, in which the character walks where you are looking. Is there a way to make this an option? Or is this really bad for the gameplay and I haven’t touched it yet? Can you explain me?

beemzy
    Participant

Not sure if I understand te problem. Normally using the controller buttons shiuld work just as using keys, i.e. a key is registered as down as long as you press the button.

Also also not sure why you want to use the keyboard emulation in the first place. The mod works perfectly fine with the default gamepad emulation.

I had wanted to be able to simulate a long press of the V-key using the VorpX Hotkey Settings Menu. If I set one of the hot keys as ‘V’, when I aim at or choose this by looking at it, the simulated press if a short-press of ‘V’.

I’m very much a PC gamer and used to playing with my own custom key bindings. The gamepad emulation is very functional but I can’t customise it to my preferences. It used to be that I could use the motion controller to change from keyboard emulation to gamepad emulation when driving. Unfortunately, I cant seem to do that anymore and need to use a mouse to control the on-screen VorpX menu (a re-install of VorpX did not fix the issue for me)

GoooRooo
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying get Cyberpunk running, but this pop-up window is asking to update components (recommended) or continue. I cannot move mouse cursor with both mouse and controllers, so I cannot click this menu item. Also, I can move selection with cursor keys, but cannot confirm with enter or space.

How can I select required menu item?

Jonypro1983
    Participant

Hi,

Im unable to run the vr mod with the latest update 2.1 as it says it isn’t compatible. Any plans to update in the near future?

locomotron
    Participant

As others have said, 2.1 doesnt work as of yet. will eagerly await an update.

beemzy
    Participant

Hi,

Im unable to run the vr mod with the latest update 2.1 as it says it isn’t compatible. Any plans to update in the near future?

Have you tried updating CET (via Nexus Mods). That can work. Havent had time to update CP2077 and try for myself yet

locomotron
    Participant

Upgrading CET resolves the issue, thanks for the tip.

Now to look for decent-ish settings that reduce the jittery/blurryness.

mateuszw1995
    Participant

I updated CyberEngineTweaks and generally it works with 2.1 version, but there are 2 new bugs:
    1) When I get into the car, the image freezes.
    2) When I get into new metro, the left eye gets only grey picture, so I see only through right eye and 2D.

Can anyone confirm this problems?

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!